Fix the ladder please

XshirokumaX

So i have not been able to participate in the ladder for over a month now and reached out to support as soon as i noticed i was not showing up. with this update i assumed it would of been fixed by now but i guess not :( please fix this

so for the past month and a half i have had versus points and have not been placed on the ladder at all during this time. i even go to where i should be according to my versus points on the ladder and still dont see my name. i have sent an email support ticket and was told that it was being worked on and this was a month ago :( they even double checked my ************ and settings and it all checked out.

This is actually a known bug lol, it's been a running joke, try checking for your name with less points, it should be there if you're lucky, I'd recommend you not care too much about the leaderboard on the pokemon website.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:36 PM, XshirokumaX said:

so for the past month and a half i have had versus points and have not been placed on the ladder at all during this time. i even go to where i should be according to my versus points on the ladder and still dont see my name. i have sent an email support ticket and was told that it was being worked on and this was a month ago :( they even double checked my ************ and settings and it all checked out.

Hello @XshirokumaX,

This is currently on the Known Issues list that can be found here