Deck Suggestions.

IGuy2410

P.S Please don't use difficult pro terms or at lest write their meanings.

New Deck

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 1 Bunnelby DAA 150
* 1 Dunsparce DAA 137
* 1 Eevee CEC 166
* 1 Hoothoot UNM 165
* 1 Rookidee SSH 150
* 1 Slakoth UNM 168
* 1 Starly DAA 145
* 1 Corvisquire DAA 155
* 1 Noctowl SSH 144
* 1 Staravia DAA 146
* 1 Vigoroth UNM 169
* 1 Scorbunny SSH 30
* 1 Sizzlipede SSH 37
* 1 Tepig CEC 31
* 2 Turtonator SSH 29
* 1 Flareon CEC 25
* 1 Magnemite CEC 68
* 1 Pikachu UNM 56
* 1 Pikachu SSH 65

##Trainer Cards - 20

* 1 Karate Belt UNM 201
* 1 Sitrus Berry SSH 182
* 1 N's Resolve CEC 200
* 1 Grimsley UNM 199
* 3 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 1 Pokémon Catcher BKP 105
* 1 Energy Switch SSH 162
* 2 Great Ball BCR 129
* 3 Energy Retrieval BLW 92
* 1 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 1 Switch BCR 135

##Energy - 20

* 12 Fire Energy Energy 2
* 8 Lightning Energy Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Edited by IGuy2410

Simplify down to fewer Pokémon lines and figure out one main attacker who you will have 3-4 copies of (and 3-4 copies of the previous Evolutions too if it’s an Evolution Pokémon). Don’t run Charizard VMAX in your deck because you don’t have any Charizard V, which is necessary for putting it into play. Cut N’s Resolve, it doesn’t help you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you’re going to put crushing hammers in your deck I would certainly put in more. Crushing hammer has the chance of being a dead card (it does nothing) so if you only put one then all it is really doing is taking up space. I would run at least 2-3. Also the N’s resolve does do nothing. Put in some more switches. I would do 3-4. Also Grimsley is not the best supporter I would put something else in there. Do you have any Professor’s research? (Or professor sycamore if you are playing in the expanded format) I would put in 3 of those. You don’t seem to have a main attacker, so if you discard some attackers you should be fine. Also why the charizard vmax? You don’t have a charizard v, and charizard vmax evolves from it.

I would also take out the Pokémon center ladies and the potions. All of your Pokémon that you are able to put in play are one prizes. (You only get one prize card when you knock them out), so they have lower HP. Most of the time your attackers are going to be knocked out all at once so trying to heal them isn’t going to do much.

Last thing, you need to decide on one specific attacker. In other words, who is the Pokémon that you are trying to get set up to do most, if not all, of the attacking with? You should put in 3-4 of your main attacker. Then, you need a backup attacker. Just someone you can get set up easily in case something goes wrong when you are trying to set up your main attacker, or if you main attacker just got knocked out. You could do something like Heatran GX or Victini V. Neither are terribly expensive. Also some welders would be nice if you decide to make your main attacker fire type.

Hope I helped! 😃 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tyl3366 said:

If you’re going to put crushing hammers in your deck I would certainly put in more. Crushing hammer has the chance of being a dead card (it does nothing) so if you only put one then all it is really doing is taking up space. I would run at least 2-3. Also the N’s resolve does do nothing. Put in some more switches. I would do 3-4. Also Grimsley is not the best supporter I would put something else in there. Do you have any Professor’s research? (Or professor sycamore if you are playing in the expanded format) I would put in 3 of those. You don’t seem to have a main attacker, so if you discard some attackers you should be fine. Also why the charizard vmax? You don’t have a charizard v, and charizard vmax evolves from it.

I would also take out the Pokémon center ladies and the potions. All of your Pokémon that you are able to put in play are one prizes. (You only get one prize card when you knock them out), so they have lower HP. Most of the time your attackers are going to be knocked out all at once so trying to heal them isn’t going to do much.

Last thing, you need to decide on one specific attacker. In other words, who is the Pokémon that you are trying to get set up to do most, if not all, of the attacking with? You should put in 3-4 of your main attacker. Then, you need a backup attacker. Just someone you can get set up easily in case something goes wrong when you are trying to set up your main attacker, or if you main attacker just got knocked out. You could do something like Heatran GX or Victini V. Neither are terribly expensive. Also some welders would be nice if you decide to make your main attacker fire type.

Hope I helped! 😃 

Please tell me where can i buy them?

2 hours ago, IGuy2410 said:

Please tell me where can i buy them?

You can get these in packs that can be bought in the store in-game and also you can find them in the public offers, some of the cards you can get from theme decks, you can get switches and prof research in the theme decks of ssh era and welder from battle mind theme deck of unbroken bounds

5 hours ago, Pyu514068 said:

You can get these in packs that can be bought in the store in-game and also you can find them in the public offers, some of the cards you can get from theme decks, you can get switches and prof research in the theme decks of ssh era and welder from battle mind theme deck of unbroken bounds

The specific cards how to buy them and turtonator is my spicific attacker

2 hours ago, IGuy2410 said:

The specific cards how to buy them and turtonator is my spicific.

You can get that turtonator from ssh packs or from trades i think i have one of tradeable copies

Edited by Pyu514068