A game similar to My Pokemon Ranch

GrewupGeek

Hey, would anybody like to see a game that has the same concept as My Pokemon Ranch?  Where by connecting to Pokemon Home, you can see all of your pokemon in one setting, but also in their proper environments.  Like seeing a wailord in the water, instead of gliding along the land like some crazy sci-fi movie, or seeing a bunch of legendary, and mythical, pokemon moving around.  Along with maybe including the option of seeing the ones with a mega evolved or gigantimax form strolling around.  Like seeing both forms of Mewtwo, or three forms of Charizard in one setting.  Although that would be more like wishful thinking.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

Hey, would anybody like to see a game that has the same concept as My Pokemon Ranch?  Where by connecting to Pokemon Home, you can see all of your pokemon in one setting, but also in their proper environments.  Like seeing a wailord in the water, instead of gliding along the land like some crazy sci-fi movie, or seeing a bunch of legendary, and mythical, pokemon moving around.  Along with maybe including the option of seeing the ones with a mega evolved or gigantimax form strolling around.  Like seeing both forms of Mewtwo, or three forms of Charizard in one setting.  Although that would be more like wishful thinking.

Hi GrewupGeek,

Thank you for sharing your ideas and wishes with the community!

Pokémon encourages players to submit feedback and comments, so that this game can offer the best experience to all of you.

Have a great weekend!

Hello GrewupGeek,

I was actually not aware of My Pokémon Ranch! After looking into it, I'm reminded a little bit of camping in Pokémon Sword/Pokémon Shield.  I think it would be pretty neat to have something like what you have described.

3 minutes ago, AsgarGrimm said:

Hi, could anyone help me? I have several questions and can't reach staff. Message for staff was disabled I don't know why.

Hello @AsgarGrimm

Thank you for letting us know via the forum that you have questions. 

If your doubts aren't the account or personal information related you can start a new topic so that other fellow trainers or moderators can comment and try to help you out. 

In case they are, please submit a ticket to our support team and they will assist you in private. 

Hope this makes sense.