Mhgen

[ACCOUNT] Supposedly Unlinked Account

Mhgen

I have been playing ptcgo for a while now and with the announcement of the players cup 2 I decided to look at my leaderboard scores. I have been trying to participate in events but apparently it says that I have not earned any versus points or tournament rep even though my account says that I have 1073 versus points. I am worried that I will not get any tournament keys when the next players cup qualifiers is held. Please help me fix this issue. 

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Mhgen said:

I have been playing ptcgo for a while now and with the announcement of the players cup 2 I decided to look at my leaderboard scores. I have been trying to participate in events but apparently it says that I have not earned any versus points or tournament rep even though my account says that I have 1073 versus points. I am worried that I will not get any tournament keys when the next players cup qualifiers is held. Please help me fix this issue. 

Hello @Mhgen

We welcome you to the forum! :) 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, though, all account-related issues should address in private. 

Please submit a ticket to our support team providing all the information related to your account so that they can investigate what is causing the problem. 

I'm locking this thread as you will get further assistance via ticket.