DeathMark82

[GENERAL] "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" when trying to install

DeathMark82

As the title says, I keep getting that error when trying to install. I deleted the Pokemon Trading Card Game folders from LocalLow and Roaming and yet I'm still not able to install it. It asks me to find a PokemonInstaller.msi file that does not exist on my computer. I've tried uninstalling the game from my PC but it gives me the same error, so that simply isn't an option either.
I used to have the game installed on a different user account on my PC, but I deleted that user account so it shouldn't cause any issues. Any help would be appreciated

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, item prefix included

Mod_Dew

Hi @DeathMark82,

Thank you for taking the time to report this instillation issue. 

In this case, I would suggest contacting our support team and submitting a ticket, as they would be best able to offer technical support. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Mod_GuruLot
10 hours ago, DeathMark82 said:

As the title says, I keep getting that error when trying to install. I deleted the Pokemon Trading Card Game folders from LocalLow and Roaming and yet I'm still not able to install it. It asks me to find a PokemonInstaller.msi file that does not exist on my computer. I've tried uninstalling the game from my PC but it gives me the same error, so that simply isn't an option either.
I used to have the game installed on a different user account on my PC, but I deleted that user account so it shouldn't cause any issues. Any help would be appreciated

Hello @DeathMark82

If you have not yet tried this out, I would suggest fully uninstalling and reinstalling the game again. This could help to resolve the issue that you are describing.

Please see these FAQ articles 1, 2 for specific instructions on how to do a full uninstallation of the TCGO Windows Client.

After that you may want to simply reinstall the game from the official download page and let us know if that helped.

Thank you!