Sign in to follow this  
UltanPSV

[GAMEPLAY] Game Freeze

UltanPSV

I logged in, made a change to a deck, went on ladder get paired against someone. They were about to be donked but my game froze before the game finished, or at least the animation never played as I had pressed the button to use Heatran GX's Steaming Stomp attack which was going to end the game. If this is an issue with certain cards, the cards played was Welder, attached 2 Fire Energy, Switch, and attached another fire energy to Heatran GX, I pressed on Heatran GX to give me options of which attacks to use, I selected an attack (Steaming Stomp), and the game froze. By froze I mean the game looks like it got stuck in animation, my timer never goes down (stuck at 24:32 for about 10 minutes until I was kicked off the server), I could only press the buttons to open the settings, the yellow symbol around my username continued to circle indicating who's turn it is. 

I would prefer to use the other method of reporting a bug but I cannot make sense of the links provided as they are not links to what people say they are. I have screenshots of what my screen looked like, and 2 others that are trying to show that there has been a movement of time that shows the screen should not look like it does (the game has been frozen for several minutes, no actions have been taken, my timer doesn't go down), I can't see how to post images on this forum right now but I will edit this post when/if I see it. 

I would attach a game log of the game but I never got one. 

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag removed, item prefix included

Mod_Dew

Hi @UltanPSV,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

At this point, what I would suggest is contacting our support team and submitting a ticket so that they can take a closer look. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Mod_GuruLot
17 hours ago, UltanPSV said:

I logged in, made a change to a deck, went on ladder get paired against someone. They were about to be donked but my game froze before the game finished, or at least the animation never played as I had pressed the button to use Heatran GX's Steaming Stomp attack which was going to end the game. If this is an issue with certain cards, the cards played was Welder, attached 2 Fire Energy, Switch, and attached another fire energy to Heatran GX, I pressed on Heatran GX to give me options of which attacks to use, I selected an attack (Steaming Stomp), and the game froze. By froze I mean the game looks like it got stuck in animation, my timer never goes down (stuck at 24:32 for about 10 minutes until I was kicked off the server), I could only press the buttons to open the settings, the yellow symbol around my username continued to circle indicating who's turn it is. 

I would prefer to use the other method of reporting a bug but I cannot make sense of the links provided as they are not links to what people say they are. I have screenshots of what my screen looked like, and 2 others that are trying to show that there has been a movement of time that shows the screen should not look like it does (the game has been frozen for several minutes, no actions have been taken, my timer doesn't go down), I can't see how to post images on this forum right now but I will edit this post when/if I see it. 

I would attach a game log of the game but I never got one. 

Hello @UltanPSV

We welcome you to the forum! 

Please follow the instructions by Mod_Dew and while submitting a support ticket please attach if you can a crash log for this issue.

This could be very useful for further review. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this