Sign in to follow this  
SweetieBelle85

Question about Player's Cup II (Pokemon TCG Online side)

SweetieBelle85

I was reading the announcement article on the official site, but I'm not sure what this part means, "Participation in the Pokémon Players Cup II is open to all Masters Division players". I get that Masters Division players are adults, but is it simply referring to the age of the player when they say that? Or are they referring to players that have played in Masters Division events before? Or does it mean you have to register as a Masters Division player? I haven't played in competitive Pokemon tournaments since the late 90s, so I'm not sure how it all works. I only recently the past month returned to Pokemon TCG with PTCGO. I've always loved the competitive side of tcgs/ccgs, so I'm interested in playing.

Ash101416744

It's simply referring to the age of the player when they say that. Your Play! Pokemon page has your player id and what age divison you're in.

• Upvote 1

SweetieBelle85

Ok, thanks! ^_^ That's kind of what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
On 9/14/2020 at 10:15 AM, Ash101416744 said:

It's simply referring to the age of the player when they say that. Your Play! Pokemon page has your player id and what age divison you're in.

Hello @Ash101416744

Thank you for helping out the fellow trainer @SweetieBelle85 with your insight. 

Sign in to follow this