Option to lock tradable cards for coins

Yuyukoyouji

As the title suggests, I wish we had the option to lock tradeable cards. The reason for this being, people like me, who cant seem to stop trading everything, would love to be able to have these under lock. To add onto the idea, using coins to lock would be a good way to organize it. Now in cases of multiple of the same cards, it will ask you how many you would like to lock, encase you have more than 4, that way you can trade all the others, and keep your playset. 

Another reason this would be a good idea, is for people like me, I hate seeing the same thing in the trades section; people trading for the same card, over an over again. The penalty for locking a card would obviously be not being able to unlock the cards again. Essentially being a "you better be sure" moment.

If anyone has anymore ideas related to this, please let me know!

Edited by StrawberryBunny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You can kind of lock cards right now by putting the cards you want to lock in a trade and asking for like 5 beaches. Howver it  takes a long time when you need to lock a lot, and I agree with this idea and I hope it's added. However, I think we should be able to unlock it. It kinda makes misclicks suck if it's permanent and you might want to trade it later on.

While I can understand misclicks may happen, perhaps there can be a warning to whenever you decide to lock cards, that isn't something I thought about so thank you for bringing that up!

However on the part of people who may want to trade it later on, then they wouldn't need to use the lock feature in that case. As for this idea, its more for people who are 100% sure they want to keep these cards for decks, without the temptation of trading.

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2020 at 7:29 AM, StrawberryBunny said:

As the title suggests, I wish we had the option to lock tradeable cards. The reason for this being, people like me, who cant seem to stop trading everything, would love to be able to have these under lock. To add onto the idea, using coins to lock would be a good way to organize it. Now in cases of multiple of the same cards, it will ask you how many you would like to lock, encase you have more than 4, that way you can trade all the others, and keep your playset. 

Another reason this would be a good idea, is for people like me, I hate seeing the same thing in the trades section; people trading for the same card, over an over again. The penalty for locking a card would obviously be not being able to unlock the cards again. Essentially being a "you better be sure" moment.

If anyone has anymore ideas related to this, please let me know!

Hello @StrawberryBunny

First of all, let me welcome you as a new member of the forum! :) 

Thank you for sharing with us your suggestion on an eventual option for locking up some cards using coins. 

I'm passing this along for further review. 

On 9/16/2020 at 11:02 AM, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @StrawberryBunny

First of all, let me welcome you as a new member of the forum! :) 

Thank you for sharing with us your suggestion on an eventual option for locking up some cards using coins. 

I'm passing this along for further review. 

Thank you for the kind welcome! 

As a long time player of this game, I'm glad that I checked out the forums and was able to share my suggestion! 

• Upvote 1