Deck Manager Sorting

l00n4t1c

Hiya again! The more I get back into playing this game, the more ideas I get for¬†QoL enhancement suggestions.¬†ūüėÜ

For some background information, I like to have a lot of different decks to play and experiment within the different formats, especially for completing specific daily challenges. Given, some of my decks may not show up in a specific format category (Standard, Expanded, etc.) mostly because of missing and/or banned cards. Thus here, I run into an inconvenience:  If I don't exactly know the specific name of a deck I'm trying to find, I have to resort to scrolling down the "All" category hoping to find a particular deck I'm looking for. It can be quite a hassle when you have a jungle of experimental decks and such. (I can only speak for myself here, but I'm sure there are other players that fall into the same scenario as mine)

I personally feel like the Deck Manager menu should have at least some way of filtering and/or sorting. A basic example would be filtering decks [in a certain category] by the types of Pokemon used within the deck. The Versus menu provides this¬†option to filter for a certain type of legal deck to play with, so why shouldn't the deck manager menu have this feature too?¬†ūüėõ

Additionally, the ability to filter decks with incomplete/missing cards and banned cards would be a great way to determine what you need to change/obtain before playing a certain deck -- Keyword: with ease!

TLDR/summary: it would be a great QoL feature if the Deck Manager menu had more sorting and filtering features for decks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Those are great suggestions. I also have a ton of decks and struggle to find some which have missing cards.

Maybe the most basic way to get rid of this would be to display decks in the respective category which they would belong to if you had the cards but still have an X marking them as unplayable. Tbh, I don't quite know why that isn't the case already.

To me this sounds like a few minutes to hours of programming. (I obviously don't know the code so I might be understating the effort)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, l00n4t1c said:

Hiya again! The more I get back into playing this game, the more ideas I get for¬†QoL enhancement suggestions.¬†ūüėÜ

For some background information, I like to have a lot of different decks to play and experiment within the different formats, especially for completing specific daily challenges. Given, some of my decks may not show up in a specific format category (Standard, Expanded, etc.) mostly because of missing and/or banned cards. Thus here, I run into an inconvenience:  If I don't exactly know the specific name of a deck I'm trying to find, I have to resort to scrolling down the "All" category hoping to find a particular deck I'm looking for. It can be quite a hassle when you have a jungle of experimental decks and such. (I can only speak for myself here, but I'm sure there are other players that fall into the same scenario as mine)

I personally feel like the Deck Manager menu should have at least some way of filtering and/or sorting. A basic example would be filtering decks [in a certain category] by the types of Pokemon used within the deck. The Versus menu provides this¬†option to filter for a certain type of legal deck to play with, so why shouldn't the deck manager menu have this feature too?¬†ūüėõ

Additionally, the ability to filter decks with incomplete/missing cards and banned cards would be a great way to determine what you need to change/obtain before playing a certain deck -- Keyword: with ease!

TLDR/summary: it would be a great QoL feature if the Deck Manager menu had more sorting and filtering features for decks.

Hello @l00n4t1c, 

Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us! :) 

I'm letting the development team know. 

√ó
√ó