Standard water deck - please critique

Doombreed666

Heres my list for my standard water Deck. I can't change any cards until payday but looking for some general critique/advice :-)

2 X Blastpup
2 X Keldeo V
2 X Arceus & Dialga & Palkia
3 X squirtle
2 X Blastoise

4 X Switch
3 X Rare Candy
2 X Reset Stamp
4 X Capacious Bucket
2 X Evolution Incense
4 X Pokemon Communication

4 X Sonia
4 X Brock's Grit
2 X Cynthia

2 X Chaotic Swell

12 X Water Energy
2 X Metal Energy
4 X Weakness Guard Energy

Quick idea of how I will play is to hit Altered Creation early on then use the various attacks to accelerate energy, heal etc. Maybe using Keldeo V powered up to get a OHKO on pretty much anything if needed.

Doombreed666 can you make it in the deck manager of game and copy the decklist and post it here. I think you may need a misty and lorelie card which allows to reuse your water type pokemon's gx attack

Edited by Pyu514068

Doombreed666 i think your deck has a problem you have very less draw cards and you don't have gusting cards in the deck. For gusting you can use boss orders

Edited by Pyu514068

Arceus Dialga and Palkia seems to be your main way of accelerating energy into play. To power it up, run Double Dragon Energy, one copy can be obtained from each of the Roaring Skies Theme Decks. To find it, run 4 Tag Call and 3-4 Guzma and Hala. Tate Call will get you ADP and Guzma and Hala, then Guzma and Hala will get you the Special Energy (which would be Double Dragon Energy), a Pokemon Tool (likely Float Stone to move your Active Pokémon), and a Stadium card (Chaotic Swell or Brooklet Hill, whichever you prefer). Cut the Capacious Buckets and swap the 4 Brock’s Grit for 2 Ordinary Rod. Take out 4 Switch for 3 Float Stone. Cut down to 13 total Energy, including 3-4 Double Dragon Energy. You can lose the Weakness Guard Energy and the Metal Energy. Run 4 Ultra Ball as your main Pokémon search card instead of Pokémon Communication. Swap the Evolution Incense for Nest Ball. Cut down on Sonia for more Nest Ball. Run at least 8 draw Supporters, like Cynthia, N, Marnie, Professor Sycamore, etc. Have more consistency cards to find the Tag Call/Guzma and Hala on turn 1, like Tapu Lele GX, Pokegear 3.0, Trainers’ Mail, Acro Bike, etc. You can’t play Reset Stamp in your deck because your deck isn’t actually Standard, use N instead. 

8 minutes ago, Pyu514068 said:

ellomello044208,  Doombreed666 has said that he is making standard water deck

Sorry, I missed that bit. Well, there goes most of my advice. To make the deck Standard though, he’ll need to cut the Cynthia, it rotated. I’d still run Tag Call and Quick Ball instead of Nest Ball. Keep Evolution Incense as a 1 of. Change the deck over to a Green’s Exploration engine have 4 Green’s and 4 Pokegear for consistency. Use Professor’s Research as your draw Supporter. Cut down to 12 total energy. 

If Blastoise attaches from your deck (I'm assuming it is the TEU one), why do you need 4 Capacious Bucket? I think 2 would be alright so you can use your Blastpup when you need to while not going overboard.

47 minutes ago, Raticate555 said:

If Blastoise attaches from your deck (I'm assuming it is the TEU one), why do you need 4 Capacious Bucket? I think 2 would be alright so you can use your Blastpup when you need to while not going overboard.

The Capacious Bucket is, I'm assuming, for the full effect of Blastoise and Piplup's Splash Maker attack.

10 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

The Capacious Bucket is, I'm assuming, for the full effect of Blastoise and Piplup's Splash Maker attack.

I did gather that but is 4 too much?

Yes, it probably is. If 2 Capacious Bucket and 2 Chaotic Swell were instead replaced with Viridian Forest, the deck would likely spin better.

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 10

* 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
* 2 Blastoise & Piplup-GX CEC 38
* 2 Keldeo V SSH 53
* 2 Squirtle UNB 33
* 2 Blastoise TEU 25

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 2 Kabu DAA 163
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
* 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
* 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Green's Exploration UNB 175
* 1 Misty & Lorelei CEC 199
* 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
* 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Brock's Grit TEU 135
* 2 Bug Catcher UNM 189
* 2 Sonia RCL 167
* 2 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 2 Tag Call CEC 206
* 2 Rare Candy CES 142
* 2 Capacious Bucket RCL 156
* 2 Switch SSH 183

##Energy - 15

* 2 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17
* 11 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 3
* 2 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I have made a decklist with the advice