Sign in to follow this  
ArchieIsOn

B&W - Plasma Freeze and X&Y Codes worth any trades?

ArchieIsOn

Hello everyone,

Recently decided to come back and play in real life and new to PTCG Online.

From the title, I have a stack of Plasma Freeze codes and X&Y codes from awhile back when I was more active...

Are they worth anything? If so, What ratio is fair trade for One plasma freeze pack for current pack such as sword and shield.

Looking forward to play more online

Thank you for reading and Thanks in advance!

Edited by ArchieIsOn
Updated information

SebaSuick

hello could you give me a code is that i'm just starting

SebaSuick

is that to have something to start playing with

Chasista
On 9/9/2020 at 4:16 AM, ArchieIsOn said:

Hello everyone,

Recently decided to come back and play in real life and new to PTCG Online.

From the title, I have a stack of Plasma Freeze codes and X&Y codes from awhile back when I was more active...

Are they worth anything? If so, What ratio is fair trade for One plasma freeze pack for current pack such as sword and shield.

Looking forward to play more online

Thank you for reading and Thanks in advance!

Welcome

Not playing lately but, as for the online, PLF has always kept a nice value. Reason is the SR UB. There's another SR UB, with more gold and being FA in newer sets  but the oldest, the better.

Maybe value for PFL is lower in present time as SR UB is not Standard right now. Just need to get a reprint to come back higher. I would say tho, PLF worth more than any other Expanded pack and should be at least = 1 while some of the Standard packs are around 0'6-1. Go in deep in the Item exchange subforum to know more (you should have been answered quite fast there probably).

XY packs are 0'25-0'33, to 0'66-0'75 ratio depending the set. Most of them worth 0'5 as much.

When you redeem a code to the online, you get a pack from that set. Keep them sealed to trade packs per cards you need but, check first in public or ask for values in forums to not be cheated.

Sign in to follow this