Wackeyquack

What's up with this website (dangerous Fox News scam)

Wackeyquack

Hi there. I'm new here so I don't know if this post belongs in this topic. So recently I looked at Pokemon's Caru page. I saw these links that seem to have this Pokemon XYZ and TCG theme. I can't say the link because that's not allowed, but when I went to the link, it sent me to a Fox News clone. I looked it up on Twitter, and it seems to have all of the Fox News articles, but clicking on the Fox News icon takes you to a scam! So what's up with this domain? Why does it point to a Fox News scam? Before I believe all of these domains didn't do this! Or is it just me?

URL's removed by Mod_RedDragon

Edited by Wackeyquack
make it not weird

Wackeyquack

Seems like they heavily censored this 😕 

Mod_RedDragon

Hello @Wackeyquack,

This is a friendly reminder that posting outside links is not allowed on the forum. If there appears to be a problem with an official Pokémon website, please create a support ticket with the details so we can look into this further for you. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the appropriate category, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Wackeyquack
1 minute ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @Wackeyquack,

This is a friendly reminder that posting outside links is not allowed on the forum. If there appears to be a problem with an official Pokémon website, please create a support ticket with the details so we can look into this further for you. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the appropriate category, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Sorry Lol. I'm new here.

Mod_GuruLot
13 hours ago, Wackeyquack said:

Sorry Lol. I'm new here.

Hello @Wackeyquack

We welcome you as a new member! :) 

You may want to check on the rules to continue posting forum-friendly. 

Hope this helps!