game hasn't changed in years

qthunder321

this game is crazily outdated and skill isn't a factor no matter what this game always come down to some of the stupidest RNG, packs are nonexistent unless you face 7 relentless flame decks in a row and when you switch to unseen depths everyone i face just happen to be playing Rillaboom. the only options to play are, A. against the same A.I with little to no reward you dont even get compensated for 4 of the fights, new players dont have 5 decks, so either they have play versus for hours with "mental might" while people are playing the dumbest decks. and if you dont want to do that you have tournaments... oh wait they're locked behind versus too. the only playable mode is basically theme deck versus with stakes, 99 percent of cards aren't tradable. it's not bots, its greed and pay to win.

3 hours ago, qthunder321 said:

this game is crazily outdated and skill isn't a factor no matter what this game always come down to some of the stupidest RNG, packs are nonexistent unless you face 7 relentless flame decks in a row and when you switch to unseen depths everyone i face just happen to be playing Rillaboom. the only options to play are, A. against the same A.I with little to no reward you dont even get compensated for 4 of the fights, new players dont have 5 decks, so either they have play versus for hours with "mental might" while people are playing the dumbest decks. and if you dont want to do that you have tournaments... oh wait they're locked behind versus too. the only playable mode is basically theme deck versus with stakes, 99 percent of cards aren't tradable. it's not bots, its greed and pay to win.

Hello @qthunder321

We welcome you to the forum! 

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Your comments have been passed along.