I Didn't Get All Cards From The Deck I Bought

JOHTOESPEON

I bought the Galarian Darmanitain Theme Deck on the day it came out. Today, I was looking through my Decks, and when I got to the Galarian Darmanitain Theme Deck, the game said that I didn't own any Capacious Bucket, even though 2 of them are in the Galarian Darmanitain Theme Deck. Why didn't I get the 2 Capacious Bucket Cards?

When the Galarian Darmanitan deck was added to PTCGO, it was added with the incorrect cards. Instead of Sonia and Capacious Bucket, the deck has Air Balloon and Lucky Egg. So, for now, you won’t have any Capacious Buckets, even though you technically should. 

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the Reply Ellomello! Now that you said that, I checked the Deck again, and the incorrect cards are not in the deck anymore.

HI trainers.

You can find a list of all known bugs for the current version (2.73) here: https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/75831-version-273-known-issues/

It says the following:

The Galarian Darmanitan theme deck contains 2 copies each of Air Balloon (SSH #156) and Lucky Egg (SSH #167) instead of 2 copies each of Capacious Bucket (RCL #156) and Sonia (RCL #167).

It also notes that this has been Removed and [FIXED].

I hope that helps.