[GENERAL] Other - Is a 2nd account illegal?

Cico89

Hello everyone. I have been playing this game for some months and my little son has start playing as well. We created another account in the same device that use mine.

I also want him to give some cards to help him through the beginning of the game.

However, after doing some research i found out that might be illegal.

Would you guys tell me if by doing this i can get my account banned? 

Thanks

If the account is for another person, then no, it wouldn’t be illegal. If you had created the two accounts to use for yourself, that would be illegal. I’m not sure how suspected card-selling is monitored on PTCGO, but if you friend the account and send cards to the account through a private trade, it should be fine. The account that cards are being sent to would need to have some cards to trade though. An easy thing you can use for the transaction are the Pikachu Avatar Boxes, the contents of the box and the box itself are naturally tradable, and you can get a Pikachu Avatar Box in-game for some tokens. If you are suspected of selling online cards, you can get banned from PTCGO.

Edited by ellomello044208

Hi Trainer Cico89,

Having multiple accounts for any individual person is against the terms of service.

You and you son both having their own account is great and you are welcome to do so!

Having multiple accounts per person can result in actions taken to each of those accounts.

Rest assured if you don't break any rules you have nothing to worry about.

I hope that helps and good luck!

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - Is a 2nd account illegal?