Jump to content

[GENERAL] Installation - Pre-Load Error on Mac


jacejanis
 Share

Recommended Posts

So I download it fine but when i try and load it it says "Pokemon trading card game has been damaged and cannot load" But I didn't touch it at all and I'm on Mac btw

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag and item prefix included
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @jacejanis,

 

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. 

 

In this case, I would suggest contacting our support team and submitting a ticket, as they would be best able to offer technical support. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just wait. From my experience, this error often occurs when you have poor connection so the game can’t load correctly. You can try restarting the modem/router, but that doesn’t always fix the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod_Turtle changed the title to [MAC] Install Please help
On 8/31/2020 at 2:59 AM, jacejanis said:

I have been and its still not

 

 

Hello @jacejanis

 

I'm checking on you to see if you continue experiencing issues with the game installer. 

 

To receive further help please update this thread with any news. 

 

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2020 at 3:56 PM, ellomello044208 said:

Just wait. From my experience, this error often occurs when you have poor connection so the game can’t load correctly. You can try restarting the modem/router, but that doesn’t always fix the issue.

@ellomello044208,

 

Thanks for helping out a fellow Trainer!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2020 at 12:31 AM, jacejanis said:

So I download it fine but when i try and load it it says "Pokemon trading card game has been damaged and cannot load" But I didn't touch it at all and I'm on Mac btw

Hello @jacejanis!

 

If you haven't already, I would recommend @ellomello044208's suggestions. If you do not have a stable connection that Pre-Load error may pop up. If you continue to run into this error after rebooting your connection, please follow @Mod_Dew's instructions to create a support ticket. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Installation - Pre-Load Error on Mac

Hello Team,

 

So I too am trying to download on the Mac and get the Pre Load error. Ive tried uninstalling it as per previous pre load error thread suggestions and still nothing. My internet connection it awesome I've tested that too. The computer I run is a brand new Mac that recently came out and its got more then the requirements. What else can I do?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2020 at 5:03 PM, Bmakphoon said:

Hello Team,

 

So I too am trying to download on the Mac and get the Pre Load error. Ive tried uninstalling it as per previous pre load error thread suggestions and still nothing. My internet connection it awesome I've tested that too. The computer I run is a brand new Mac that recently came out and its got more then the requirements. What else can I do?

 

 

Hello @Bmakphoon

 

We welcome you to the forum! :) 

 

If checking on minimum requirements for MAC client doesn't help to figure the problem out, I would recommend you submit a ticket to our support team so that they can take a further look into this for you. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...