Lost my packs and coins

JuuhPanda

I just won a tournament, and got 6 packs, with one addition for doing the daily bonus, but then the tournament page got in maintanence and lost those packs and the coins.

What should I do? Sorry for bad english, it's not my first language

Hi JuuhPanda,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I believe that there was a brief outage just a moment ago, which may have impacted your rewards. Could you try reloading to see if that helps resolve your issue?

Just did this and it didn't solve, i still didn't wij the 6 of the new pack, the 400 coins e and the broken bonds pack i won during the tournament.

But the tournaments are working now, is there any solution for the problem?

Hi JuuhPanda,

I do appreciate the update concerning this issue.

At this point, what I would suggest is contacting our support team and submitting a ticket. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket. If you have a crash log to attach, that may also help our Support team to better investigate this issue.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:30 PM, JuuhPanda said:

The link you posted is not working, but i will try to find that, thanks for the help, but i do not have the crash log. :(

Hello @JuuhPanda

This is a follow-up on the issue you reported. 

Please use this link should you need to submit a ticket to the support team. 

If this is an on-going issue please save a crash log and forward it attached to the ticket so that this can be investigated.