[GENERAL] Other - Packs from code redemptions not added to account

wainwrid

During recent, but short outage I had submitted 50 darkness ablaze packs and 50 Sword and Shield. the darkness ablaze packs did not add. 

When I try to claim the codes again, it says they have been redeemed by me already. Help!

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - Packs from code redemptions not added to account

I had not tried that, but I have now. It did not fix the issue. 

I also tried: logout, exit the app, restart the app, login

neither worked.

If this helps, I added 50 of sword and shield. each time i hit the Claim button that would claim the submitted codes. those all had a confirmation windows of a sorts. a pop up.

when I entered the ablazed codes, they never had that confirmation window, but the system claimed those codes. 

Hi @Wainwrid,

Thank you very much for staying in contact with us regarding this issue.

At this point, what I would suggest is contacting our support team and submitting a ticket. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket. 

On 8/28/2020 at 6:35 PM, wainwrid said:

I had not tried that, but I have now. It did not fix the issue. 

I also tried: logout, exit the app, restart the app, login

neither worked.

If this helps, I added 50 of sword and shield. each time i hit the Claim button that would claim the submitted codes. those all had a confirmation windows of a sorts. a pop up.

when I entered the ablazed codes, they never had that confirmation window, but the system claimed those codes. 

Hello @wainwrid!

Were you able to reach out to the support team to get some assistance with your code redemptions?