ThomasCatlow

[PC] Installation - Unable to install game after system reset.

ThomasCatlow

Hi.

I had reset my PC due to some permissions getting messed up, and when it came to downloading PTCGO, the installer gives me an error message saying

"The system cannot open the device or file specified."

I've tried installing in different locations, but it gives me the same message, anything I can do about this?

Mod_RedDragon

Hello @ThomasCatlow,

Are you running any anti-virus program by chance? If so, check to make sure the program is not blocking the installation. Also, do you have enough storage space? If you continue to run into complications installing the game after checking the above suggestions and also rebooting your system, please reach out to the support team. You can open a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and selecting the "Contact Us" option. It may also be helpful to include a screen shot in your support ticket of what you are seeing on your end. 

ThomasCatlow

I've tried all of those but sadly no success, I've made a ticket through support. Thank you though :)

Mod_GuruLot
On 8/28/2020 at 10:42 PM, ThomasCatlow said:

I've tried all of those but sadly no success, I've made a ticket through support. Thank you though :)

Hello @ThomasCatlow

This is a follow-up on the game installation issue you experienced. 

Has the problem been resolved yet? 

Please update this thread should you need further assistance.