Recycle Energy and Roller Skater

SteelFox1

Hi All,

I am wondering if this is a bug ("My guess is not and its my understand of the card text thats wrong") 

Roller Skater states "Discard a card from your hand. If you do, draw 2 cards. If you discarded an Energy card in this way, draw 2 more cards."

Recycle Energy states "If this card is discarded from play, put it into your hand instead of the discard pile."

Roller Skater does not state basic energy so you can play it with Recycle Energy but why does Recycle Energy stay in the discard pile surely it should come back to your hand?

Thank You

25 minutes ago, SteelFox1 said:

Hi All,

I am wondering if this is a bug ("My guess is not and its my understand of the card text thats wrong") 

Roller Skater states "Discard a card from your hand. If you do, draw 2 cards. If you discarded an Energy card in this way, draw 2 more cards."

Recycle Energy states "If this card is discarded from play, put it into your hand instead of the discard pile."

Roller Skater does not state basic energy so you can play it with Recycle Energy but why does Recycle Energy stay in the discard pile surely it should come back to your hand?

Thank You

No bug here hand is not included in play and if it was discraded from a pokemon it will surely return to hand and also if it would be discarded from the deck then also it will go to discard pile not into hand

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1