Looking for 4 Crobat V and 4 Eternatus V

MBehl

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for the cards for my Eternatus VMAX deck:

4 Eternatus V

4 Crobat V (regular art only)

Instead of trading packs, I was wondering if anyone would like some ultra rare cards. Here is what I am pricing them at:

Eternatus V(Regular); 12 Ultra Rares

Crobat V(Regular); 21 Ultra Rares

I will try my best to not put too many very expensive/not expensive cards in the trades. If there are expensive cards in the trade, there may be less Ultra Rares in the trade

Hopefully this made sense😀. Please feel free to friend me if you would like to trade, my screen name is PBehl

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, MBehl said:

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for the cards for my Eternatus VMAX deck:

4 Eternatus V

4 Crobat V (regular art only)

Instead of trading packs, I was wondering if anyone would like some ultra rare cards. Here is what I am pricing them at:

Eternatus V(Regular); 12 Ultra Rares

Crobat V(Regular); 21 Ultra Rares

I will try my best to not put too many very expensive/not expensive cards in the trades. If there are expensive cards in the trade, there may be less Ultra Rares in the trade

Hopefully this made sense😀. Please feel free to friend me if you would like to trade, my screen name is PBehl

I'm 100 % certain that no one will trade you expensive cards like Crobat V and Eternatus V for "ultra rares" even if you overpay, packs are the main and most wanted currency, and in this case, expensive pâcks (DAA)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1