What to learn from other Online TCG games

Suiku

Don't get me wrong, Pokemon TCG was my first TCG and I love it, but I think our developers should be learning more from other games.

I'm sure I'm not the first nor the last to suggest this but... The crafting system from Hearthstone is great, and now with the release of Legends of Runeterra we can see even better things.

In Hearthstone, for example, you can "Disenchant" your old cards to "buy" new ones, and in LoR you get a "Wildcard" to craft any card of the same rarity.

I think implementing any of these ideas could make the game feel better for newcomers and for returning players who want to play the latest rotation.

Hopefully these ideas would ever get to see the light in the game, I would love to see PTCGo grow even more.

Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Suiku said:

Don't get me wrong, Pokemon TCG was my first TCG and I love it, but I think our developers should be learning more from other games.

I'm sure I'm not the first nor the last to suggest this but... The crafting system from Hearthstone is great, and now with the release of Legends of Runeterra we can see even better things.

In Hearthstone, for example, you can "Disenchant" your old cards to "buy" new ones, and in LoR you get a "Wildcard" to craft any card of the same rarity.

I think implementing any of these ideas could make the game feel better for newcomers and for returning players who want to play the latest rotation.

Hopefully these ideas would ever get to see the light in the game, I would love to see PTCGo grow even more.

Thanks for reading.

Hello @Suiku

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the forum. It has been passed along.