GrewupGeek

Ever buy the toys?

GrewupGeek

Hey, I have a question for everybody?  Has anybody ever bought the pokemon toys?  Like the Mega Bloks, or the pokeballs that come with a pokemon?  Or even go to say, McDonald's or Burger King, and buy one of the limited editions that tend to come every year or two?

As for me, to me honest, I don't remember if I ever did or not.  Even during the early years, there were some I would have liked, but money was tight.

Mod_Jynthu

Hi GrewupGeek,

I do still have some of the old toys that likely came with a '90s kid's meal! I have a few Pokéballs, coins and a Pikachu spinning top. It would be nice to have more, but Pokémon stuff was usually more something my brother had.

Mod_Alder

Hi GrewupGeek, 

I wish I still had all the Pokéballs from my child hood. I lost them a long time ago. 

OU7C4ST

Absolutely.

Some of my favorites were the display Pokeballs with the 24K Gold Plated cards inside from BK.

I also loved the Togepi night-light that came from BK as well.

Mod_Jynthu

Hi OU7C4ST,

Thank you for the reminder of those! I have two of those Pokéball/cards from 1999, which I am pretty sure were Poliwhirl and Charizard. They are currently packed away due to limited space, but I will have to try to find them!

waliiddd

Some of my favorites were the display Pokeballs with the 24K Gold Plated cards inside from BK.

snaptube   vidmate  wordtopdf

Edited by waliiddd