Deck idea Corviknight/Crobat V

XBMYosho

Since Scoop Up Net doesn't work on Crobat V I was thinking this could be a neat combo along with Powerful Energy.

Also thought of Staraptor with Brave Bird and Powerful Energy.

Has anyone tried any of these combos? I made two decks and I'm stuck at about 71 cards because I feel like they both need so much to make them work properly.

Here is the Staraptor deck, again it's too overloaded but I'm not sure what to cut. The main reason I also want to run Yell Horn is because of the zero retreat cost on my stage 2's. The overall damage is low so I need a way to disrupt the opponents.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 24

* 4 Pidgey TEU 121
* 4 Starly DAA 145
* 4 Pidgeotto TEU 123
* 4 Staravia DAA 146
* 4 Pidgeot TEU 124
* 4 Staraptor DAA 147

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 3 Bird Keeper DAA 159
* 3 Marnie SSH 169
* 3 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 3 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 4 Crushing Hammer SSH 159
* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 4 Yell Horn DAA 173
* 3 Switch SSH 183
* 3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 2 Rare Candy SSH 180
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

##Energy - 12

* 4 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176
* 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190
* 4 Twin Energy RCL 174

Total Cards - 76

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Edited by XBMYosho

Committing deck space for a Stage 2 Pokemon just isn't that appealing though. Running some copies of Giovanni's Exile to get rid of Crobat V or other support Pokemon on your Bench, recycling them with Ordinary Rod, and then pulling them back out of the deck seems like a more effective choice.

For your Staraptor deck, you can try running 1 Dubwool V for another attacker who will be able to hit quite hard. But there isn't really much appeal to running a Staraptor deck. You can also try using Unfezant UNM whose attack can shuffle all cards attached to both Active Pokemon (most importantly, energy) as another route of disruption.

Edited by ellomello044208