[CARD] Zacian inteprid sword bug

Sadra

When using Zacian's inteprid sword ability, there is a chance that it draws the metal energy into hand instead of attaching it to Zacian. I have no idea how this is triggered but it seems to have something to do with bench space since every time it happened I had sudowoodo in play. Please fix. 

3 hours ago, Sadra said:

When using Zacian's inteprid sword ability, there is a chance that it draws the metal energy into hand instead of attaching it to Zacian. I have no idea how this is triggered but it seems to have something to do with bench space since every time it happened I had sudowoodo in play. Please fix. 

Hello Sadra

Thank you for letting us know! 😊

Could you please provide us with a game log for this scenario if you run into the same situation again?

A game log helps us take a closer look at what might have caused this issue. 

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Sadra said:

It may also be that you clicked Done before attaching the energy, which will allow you to put the Metal energy into your hand.