* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Judge Whistle TEU 146
* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 12

* 8 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

a deck resent of the sum-lot days, and my favorite format. any way, replace the elagross v for a vs seeker, its strictly a better card. you should have one from starting out. remove a kirlea for a rare candy, sence you only play 1 stage 2. replace your 2 of your judges with n, and your judge wisles and 1 judge with a professor thats NOT kuki. it shold look somthing like this

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Eevee FFI 80
* 4 Ralts BUS 91
* 1 Xerneas-GX FLI 90
* 1 Kirlia BUS 92
* 2 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
* 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 U-Turn Board UNM 211
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Diantha FLI 105
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 N FCO 105
* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

reasoning vs seeker is an item card, so it doesn't take a bench space and 2 prizes.

if you have 1 stage 2, its better to run 4-1-3 than 4-2-3

n can be a better draw and disruption.

profesors the best draw card

note this is a very small change, and there are more ways to improve this deck.

• Upvote 1

geomancy xeneas and xeneas break synergies well with garde gx. a 2-2 line is good. you can find xeneas in the 1st xeneas theme deck, and you can trade for xeneas break. 

I think its 1:1 (a card for a pack). the reason why geomancy xeneas and xeneas break is good with this deck is becuse xeneras can serve as a wall that accelerates energy, while xeneras break deals with Decidueye and a-ninetails. its also a fairly deasent back up attacker. also try to get 2 copy of rosa, which when 1 pokemon gets knoked out, you can easily get a garede gx up. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you.I have bought Xerneas Break before.I'll try to get Rosa. So should I cut the Sylveon line while adding what you said? I have daily fairy quests, so I'm making a fairy deck.I'll also add the geomancy xerneas.

Edited by pokeimam541495

29 minutes ago, pokeimam541495 said:

If I can't get Rosa because it's expensive, I think something like Teammates. What would you recommend?

Teammates is a good alternative to Rosa, and it's much cheaper. Good call. It's even better than Rosa in the sense that it can pull Special Energy like DCE, making it also helpful for increasing your damage output.

• Upvote 1

Heres the deck list I came up with:

Spoiler

##Pokémon - 17

* 2 Eevee FFI 80
* 4 Ralts BUS 91
* 2 Xerneas XY 96
* 1 Kirlia BUS 92
* 2 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
* 2 Xerneas BREAK STS 82
* 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 2 Teammates PRC 141
* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 N FCO 105
* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 12

Total Cards - 60

changes:

-1guzma

-1trainers mail

-1xeneas gx

-1 u-turn board

+2 Xerneas

+2 Xerneas BREAK

-1 vs seeker

-1 diantha

+2 teamates

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, R8Spike said:

Heres the deck list I came up with:

Reveal hidden contents

##Pokémon - 17

* 2 Eevee FFI 80
* 4 Ralts BUS 91
* 2 Xerneas XY 96
* 1 Kirlia BUS 92
* 2 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
* 2 Xerneas BREAK STS 82
* 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 2 Teammates PRC 141
* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 N FCO 105
* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 12

Total Cards - 60

changes:

-1guzma

-1trainers mail

-1xeneas gx

-1 u-turn board

+2 Xerneas

+2 Xerneas BREAK

-1 vs seeker

-1 diantha

+2 teamates

I'll try this list and if anything goes bad, I'll write it back here.

Isn't Diantha worth keeping as it can get you back Rare Candy, DCE, and the like? It's better for the late game than Teammates.

3 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

Isn't Diantha worth keeping as it can get you back Rare Candy, DCE, and the like? It's better for the late game than Teammates.

Yeni bir deste buldum:Alolan Toolbox.Alolan Marowak ve Ninetales saldırmak için.Alolan Sandslash çekme gücü.Muk ise yetenek kilidi.Fakat hiçbir yerde neden bir deste listesi yok?

18 minutes ago, pokeimam541495 said:

Yeni bir deste buldum:Alolan Toolbox.Alolan Marowak ve Ninetales saldırmak için.Alolan Sandslash çekme gücü.Muk ise yetenek kilidi.Fakat hiçbir yerde neden bir deste listesi yok?

Sounds like you have found a new deck concept! It's probably been played before, but it just wasn't that popular. The deck seems pretty good in Expanded with the option of Sky Field to have 9 Alolan Pokemon in play total, letting you deal 180 damage for a DCE on a 1-prize Pokemon, pretty good stuff. However, the deck lives in the shadow of Zoroark GX, also a Stage 1 Pokemon who hits the same damage for the same condition, but Zoroark GX can have any kind of Pokemon on the Bench and it has the ability Trade, which lets it spin through the deck very efficiently. Alolan Marowak could be a fun, cheap alternative to Zoroark GX, and I'd encourage you to check out Zoroark GX lists to get some ideas. Zoroark Garbodor is a strong deck, maybe you can take the concept and turn it into an Alolan Club deck, Alolan Marowak is like Zoroark GX and Alolan Muk is somewhat like Garbodor. Perhaps this will be effective, you can also add in some Alolan Muk TEU to discard your opponent's Item cards and make the deck more annoying that way.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ellomello044208 said:

Sounds like you have found a new deck concept! It's probably been played before, but it just wasn't that popular. The deck seems pretty good in Expanded with the option of Sky Field to have 9 Alolan Pokemon in play total, letting you deal 180 damage for a DCE on a 1-prize Pokemon, pretty good stuff. However, the deck lives in the shadow of Zoroark GX, also a Stage 1 Pokemon who hits the same damage for the same condition, but Zoroark GX can have any kind of Pokemon on the Bench and it has the ability Trade, which lets it spin through the deck very efficiently. Alolan Marowak could be a fun, cheap alternative to Zoroark GX, and I'd encourage you to check out Zoroark GX lists to get some ideas. Zoroark Garbodor is a strong deck, maybe you can take the concept and turn it into an Alolan Club deck, Alolan Marowak is like Zoroark GX and Alolan Muk is somewhat like Garbodor. Perhaps this will be effective, you can also add in some Alolan Muk TEU to discard your opponent's Item cards and make the deck more annoying that way.

I have one more deck, 5 cards are missing. Can you help me add 5 cards?

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Fennekin FCO 11
* 1 Braixen FCO 12
* 4 Delphox FCO 13
* 2 Magnemite UPR 81
* 1 Magneton UPR 82
* 2 Magnezone UPR 83

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 2 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 N FCO 105
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 4 Rare Candy CES 142
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Fisherman CES 130
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Energy Retrieval SSH 160
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123

##Energy - 11

* 10 Metal Energy Energy 8
* 1 Super Boost Energy {*} UPR 136

Total Cards - 55

• Like 1

I suppose Magnezone is one way to play Delphox. If you don't want to make many changes, running an Emboar version of the deck will likely be more effective, Inferno Fandango does the same thing as Magnetic Circuit but for Fire Energy, an important distinction because it allows you to use Fire Crystal, Giant Hearth, Fiery Flint, and other Fire supporter for added energy searching and consistency.  Volcanion UNB could be good for the deck as it'll accelerate 3 energy into play on your second turn and it's a potential secondary attacker. You can also try running Meganium LOT to help get your Stage 2 Pokemon into play faster as a 2-2 line.

If you're interested in a very different build that may be more consistent, you can try running Delphox with Fairy Pokemon, Sylveon GX can help you find the cards you want, Gardevoir GX provides additional energy acceleration, and Xerneas can accelerate more energy into play with Geomancy and Xerneas Break can be another attacker. Unfortunately, this build is starting to sound a little too much like your current Fairy deck, so it might be wise to stay away from it. Speaking of that deck, you may benefit from running a 1-1 or 2-2 line of Aromatisse to help you move around your energy (it can be found in the Xerneas Theme Deck).

Here's my other alternate ideas for Delphox:

Playing a Water version of the deck is another possibility, you could try to get Blastoise with Deluge into play on turn 1 using Archie's Ace in the Hole, but then again, there are better attackers than Delphox if you choose to go down that route. Ho-oh EX DEX is another card that could potentially be paired with Delphox, if you flip heads on Rebirth, you can accelerate 3 energy into play. The Hat Ladies are another potential route for energy acceleration. With Jirachi EX to find Supporter cards, Hoopa EX to find EX Pokemon, and Scoop Up Net to reuse EX Pokemon, it's quite likely that you'll be able to pull of a Morgan play on turn 1 or 2, depending on if you go first or second. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

I suppose Magnezone is one way to play Delphox. If you don't want to make many changes, running an Emboar version of the deck will likely be more effective, Inferno Fandango does the same thing as Magnetic Circuit but for Fire Energy, an important distinction because it allows you to use Fire Crystal, Giant Hearth, Fiery Flint, and other Fire supporter for added energy searching and consistency.  Volcanion UNB could be good for the deck as it'll accelerate 3 energy into play on your second turn and it's a potential secondary attacker. You can also try running Meganium LOT to help get your Stage 2 Pokemon into play faster as a 2-2 line.

If you're interested in a very different build that may be more consistent, you can try running Delphox with Fairy Pokemon, Sylveon GX can help you find the cards you want, Gardevoir GX provides additional energy acceleration, and Xerneas can accelerate more energy into play with Geomancy and Xerneas Break can be another attacker. Unfortunately, this build is starting to sound a little too much like your current Fairy deck, so it might be wise to stay away from it. Speaking of that deck, you may benefit from running a 1-1 or 2-2 line of Aromatisse to help you move around your energy (it can be found in the Xerneas Theme Deck).

Here's my other alternate ideas for Delphox:

Playing a Water version of the deck is another possibility, you could try to get Blastoise with Deluge into play on turn 1 using Archie's Ace in the Hole, but then again, there are better attackers than Delphox if you choose to go down that route. Ho-oh EX DEX is another card that could potentially be paired with Delphox, if you flip heads on Rebirth, you can accelerate 3 energy into play. The Hat Ladies are another potential route for energy acceleration. With Jirachi EX to find Supporter cards, Hoopa EX to find EX Pokemon, and Scoop Up Net to reuse EX Pokemon, it's quite likely that you'll be able to pull of a Morgan play on turn 1 or 2, depending on if you go first or second. 

I like the Emboar version. Can you prepare a list for me?

Edited by pokeimam541495

The list would be almost identical to what you already have if you feel that it works as is. The Magnezone line would get swapped out for the Emboar line. Cut down to a 3-3 line of Delphox and add in a 2-2 of Meganium LOT. For additional support for setting up your Stage 2 Pokemon, run a 2-2 line of Alolan Vulpix GRI for Beacon and Alolan Ninetales GX LOT to search out your Rare Candies and Ultra Balls. Cut 1 Cynthia for a Tapu Lele GX to have the option to turn an Ultra Ball into a draw supporter. If you add in a Tapu Lele GX, also consider running Quick Ball instead of Nest Ball as Nest Ball won't allow you to activate Tapu Lele's ability. Swap your 2 Professor's Letter for 2 Giant Hearth and the Mt. Coronet and Energy Retrieval become 4 Fire Crystal. If you find yourself running out of attackers, I'd swap the Fisherman for an additional Rescue Stretcher. If you want more Pokemon search, swap the Fisherman for another Nest Ball/Quick Ball.

• Like 1