[GENERAL] Running PTCGO off a USB drive?

QuietDroid

Hello,

I'm using a Window's 10 laptop and I'd like to install the game on a USB drive to play. I downloaded and installed the game to the drive. Opened it up and it ran fine for a about 8-10 minutes. Then  the game suddenly crashed and I cannot get it to start again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted, and still does the same. The small loading window pops up, the loading bar gets about a quarter of the way across and then a Red Exclamation Mark ! pops up and it disappears. No error message or anything. Are there special permissions I need to allow on the drive? Is it possible to even run the game from the USB?  (its a brand new USB with tons of space.) Thanks for any advice or knowledge!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, a tag added, an item prefix included

Hi QuietDroid,

That is an excellent question, thank you for bringing it up!

In this case, I would suggest contacting our support team and submitting a ticket, as they would be best able to answer this question and resolve your issue. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket

9 hours ago, QuietDroid said:

FYI - support ticket 100% not helpful.

Hello @QuietDroid

Welcome to the forum! 

I'm sorry to hear the issue persists. I would suggest providing a crash log to the support team so that they can investigate further. 

Please respond to the ticket you submitted earlier with this information. Hope this helps!