buying tickets with coins and tradeable cards option in collection.

Bmacthemage

A.) i had an idea of trading coins for tickets.  thinking like 100 coins to 1 ticket so newer players could gain packs quicker.  with the amount of coins given daily, it would give new players the option of entering a theme tournament almost every day, or players in general a standard tournament entry every 2 days or so. i figure this wouldn't get implemented though since the slow trickle of packs guide players into buying IRL packs for codes.  has this been suggested before, and would this even be considered?

B.) as a new player trying to look through my collection to find the few tradable cards is kind of a pain, so i was wondering if a "tradable cards only" option has been suggested for the filter menu?

While there isn’t a way to automatically mark all your tradable cards, there is a feature in the menu to see all the cards that you did mark as tradable. I suggest marking them all sooner than later, it’ll be a lot easier to just mark the few tradable cards you get later than delaying and having to mark them later. 

36 minutes ago, Bmacthemage said:

A.) i had an idea of trading coins for tickets.  thinking like 100 coins to 1 ticket so newer players could gain packs quicker.  with the amount of coins given daily, it would give new players the option of entering a theme tournament almost every day, or players in general a standard tournament entry every 2 days or so. i figure this wouldn't get implemented though since the slow trickle of packs guide players into buying IRL packs for codes.  has this been suggested before, and would this even be considered?

B.) as a new player trying to look through my collection to find the few tradable cards is kind of a pain, so i was wondering if a "tradable cards only" option has been suggested for the filter menu?

For Question B: 

Actually when you Create Trade, select right side (I Am Giving) and click 'Filters' button, inside you can uncheck the 'For Trade' button, and all your tradable card will appear. After that, you can mark all those Tradable card you want to trade with the 'For Trade' button, and easy to search with filter menu next time.

Edited by SoulxBLAST7
  • Upvote 2

100 seems a bit too low. you get 2 tradeables for the 400 with 2 win, so its just better than buying packs. 300 seems reasonable to me. you get 2 tradeables if you win twice, which is decent for 1200. 

20 hours ago, Raticate555 said:

They could add an option to buy tradeable packs with coins, just make them more expensive.

If they did that, you'd technically be able to compare online Tokens to real life money which would harm the Pokemon pack market.

Edited by ellomello044208