Can I get banned for transferring card packs?

MelloMoka

Hello I'm a new player,

It has come to my attention that people can get banned for purchasing digital in-game, packs or cards from people online. It's assumed that they track these transactions via trade history and seeing plenty of one-sided trades, like 100 packs for a common card. This is NOT what I am doing.

If I have two or three accounts (I have two and my gf has one), can we get banned for doing one-sided trades between them if the system thinks there is digital commerce happening? She and I both either purchase cards IRL or physical card codes from others and redeem them.

Thank you for your response. I submitted a support ticket describing in detail my question and am now awaiting a reply. Hopefully they can give me a good answer.

I don’t think u will get banned cuz I see streamers do lopsided trades all the time and they never get banned also on the public trade posts 90 percent of them is lopsided and not fair and they don’t get banned

For anyone interested, I contacted the Pokemon support team regarding this situation. The forums won't let me post screenshots for some reason, but they essentially said I am free to make one sided trades as players do it all the time to share cards and help newer players. If I have any other accounts other than just myself and my gf, I need to transfer everything off of them with a trade and delete whichever account I do not wish to use.
Edited by MelloMoka