[CARD] Attached DCE vanished

Showsni

Had a really weird bug just now. I attached a Double Colourless Energy to my benched Pokémon (a Mew Ex), and the energy just vanished. In the log on the side it said "attached energy to ." with no name. It used up my attachment for the turn too. Have not been able to replicate, so no idea what caused it yet.

Card: Double Colourless Energy & Mew Ex
Expected Action: Attaching energy should result in an energy attached to the Pokémon
Actual Action: The energy vanished, using up the attachment for the turn but not being attached to anything - the energy was then not in play, hand, deck or discard. (Or even the lost zone).
Steps to Reproduce: Attach a double colourless energy to a benched Mew EX (cannot reproduce, no idea what other steps might be involved).

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags added, item prefix included

15 hours ago, Showsni said:

Had a really weird bug just now. I attached a Double Colourless Energy to my benched Pokémon (a Mew Ex), and the energy just vanished. In the log on the side it said "attached energy to ." with no name. It used up my attachment for the turn too. Have not been able to replicate, so no idea what caused it yet.

Card: Double Colourless Energy & Mew Ex
Expected Action: Attaching energy should result in an energy attached to the Pokémon
Actual Action: The energy vanished, using up the attachment for the turn but not being attached to anything - the energy was then not in play, hand, deck or discard. (Or even the lost zone).
Steps to Reproduce: Attach a double colourless energy to a benched Mew EX (cannot reproduce, no idea what other steps might be involved).

Hello @Showsni

Thank you for reporting this possible bug to us. 

A game log could be very useful in this case. Please share a game log on this topic if you run into the same situation again.