Tournament Keys

Loof6

Hello,

with ne last update their add Tournament Keys to the game.

Tournament Keys have been added as a new digital currency and will be required for entry into some special tournament events.

How can I get these Tournament Keys and where can I see how much I have?

I must be missing something cuz I haven’t seen tournaments keys anywheres in game or on the forums and maybe they just updating the current tickets to keys instead 

It is presumed that they will only be distributed leading up to a special event.  They do not replace tickets.  As for where you can see them, I don't know if any player knows yet.  It looks like that inventory will only show up whence you get some.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

So how are players taking part?I have been getting bored with the game its just too easy so im hoping this new feature will add some new excitement to the game.

PLEASE POKEMON GODS, EXPLAIN HOW WE GET THESE KEYS

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 2:34 PM, OelBoy said:

@LunarFoX1984 Unfortunately, you are late to the party. You would've had to sign up prior to January 18th 10:00 a.m. PST.

For more information visit https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-players-cup-iii/tcg-event-info/

Thank you, so from what i read i have to wait to be notified by email if i qualify to sign up for it or am i wrong and there is a submission form? I would not like to miss out next time if i can sign up.

On 1/28/2021 at 3:34 PM, OelBoy said:

@LunarFoX1984 Unfortunately, you are late to the party. You would've had to sign up prior to January 18th 10:00 a.m. PST.

For more information visit https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-players-cup-iii/tcg-event-info/

Thank you, @OelBoy, for helping out the fellow trainer with your useful comment. 

22 minutes ago, LunarFoX1984 said:

Thank you, so from what i read i have to wait to be notified by email if i qualify to sign up for it or am i wrong and there is a submission form? I would not like to miss out next time if i can sign up.

Hello @LunarFoX1984

Thank you for asking. 

Players will be contacted via email.

It is essential that the email address on your Pokémon Trainer Club account is accurate and up-to-date in order for you to receive this communication.

If you require assistance updating your email address, please reach out to the support team.