[GENERAL] Login - Sign in stuck at 90% after 2.73 update.

Craziekev

I'm getting this too on PC. PTCGO is being SUPER weird... like, as soon as I log in, I do an expanded battle, and after the match is over the screen is just... black. I have no idea what's going on either

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JayArrCee said:

I'm getting this too on PC. PTCGO is being SUPER weird... like, as soon as I log in, I do an expanded battle, and after the match is over the screen is just... black. I have no idea what's going on either

Same for me. And my avatar won't load...

Tell me this doesn't require a major fix to accounts and remove every post-mistake battle's data to fix our accounts, in a similar way to the infamous XY glitch that makes your character stuck if you save in the wrong spot... :(

Edited by Jammer87

I'm stuck on 90% right now. First I'm going to disable windows firewall(unresolved), then test GDNS(unresolved).

Allowing it to sit on the loading screen. Starting Wireshark.

Edited by jenkers
  • Like 1

After the maintenance, i logged into my account just fine. Went to go play a versus game and it prompted me that i didn't have any decks for the league.. Go to my deck manager and all of my decks were gone.. Scared the **** outta me! I signed out and tried logging back in, but it only loads to 90%.. What happened?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm having the same problem.

As soon as the maintenance ended, I logged on just fine. I tried two standard 'Verse' matches and won both of them instantly. It said my opponent was never able to connect. I tried a third one, and it wouldn't let me start...

I turned the game off and on, and - well - it's not going back on. Stuck at 90% too 😕

• Like 1

wow it seems like the devs can never successfully patch this game without problems. every single time there's an update I am not able to open the game 

Edited by Camaroking1990
  • Like 1

I'm also experiencing this, using a PC. Checked internet connection and used a hotspot, no difference.

Edited by ellomello044208

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Login - Sign in stuck at 90% after 2.73 update.