Shaymin-ex (RA) value

Cico89

Hello guys. 

Less than a week ago i got shaymin-ex (RA) for 17 rc packs.

I have checked today and people are offering about 22 rc packs. 

How Did the card got so much more value in the past week?

Thanks guys!

As the Darkness Ablaze release date creeps nearer, Rebel Clash packs are losing their value faster. People are desperately looking for a way to get value out of their Rebel Clash packs before they become almost obsolete and Shaymin EX is a good investment.

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2020 at 12:25 AM, ellomello044208 said:

As the Darkness Ablaze release date creeps nearer, Rebel Clash packs are losing their value faster. People are desperately looking for a way to get value out of their Rebel Clash packs before they become almost obsolete and Shaymin EX is a good investment.

Thanks for advice . 

Do you reckon i should trading it in this moment or wait untill darkness ablaze is realesed ?

As of today, Darkness Ablaze is available in-game if you redeemed codes. Rebel Clash values are at their all-time low so hold off on trading until tomorrow unless you want some early Darkness Ablaze packs. The value of Darkness Ablaze packs, or any new expansion for that matter, the day before the release is hyper-inflated due to the limited demand. Trading now is probably worth it as you’ll be able to get very good value out of Darkness Ablaze packs. 

Edited by ellomello044208