Just wanted to say thanks!

WingsofFire1014

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who have been helpful to this forum since I arrived, and before I arrived.

Tomorrow marks two years for me on the forum, and honestly, I never thought I'd make it.

This game just fascinates me, and has kept my interest over the years. I've had my ups and downs, but I'm very thankful for everyone, who helped me when I was newer, etc. 

No, I'm not leaving. In fact, I intend to keep on moving.

I know that this really has nothing to do with the game itself, but I just wanted to express my thoughts to you all 😀.

I've had a blast discussing the game, improvements for the game (hint, hint), etc.

I've enjoyed getting downvotes just for trying to make harmless trades, (oh, wait. I shouldn't have put that there)

I hope that anyone who reads this gets my point by now XD. I feel like I'm repeating myself!

(And no, to anyone wondering, I'm not trying to get upvotes. Downvote me if you want to just for ******).

Anyways, like I've already mentioned, just, thanks. 

See you all around!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

@WingsofFire1014 it's been great to have you here!  I hope this game will continue to bring joy to you and to the rest of us, and that we will continue to find new things to talk about.  (There's always plenty of weird rogue decks hehe.)

Has it really been two years?  I guess my sense of time is skewed since I was off the forum most of last year. :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SuperStone said:

@WingsofFire1014 it's been great to have you here!  I hope this game will continue to bring joy to you and to the rest of us, and that we will continue to find new things to talk about.  (There's always plenty of weird rogue decks hehe.)

Has it really been two years?  I guess my sense of time is skewed since I was off the forum most of last year. :P

Ha!

I remember my early days here on forum, where I was constantly asking for deck help, and you were usually there to give me advice!

You're just one example of all of the kindness here! (Really, I mean it. So much better than some other boards).

I feel like I'm playing those rogue decks more and more these days.....

Have you seen those whack Latios EX decks? Those are insane XD.