Regarding Pokemon Trainer Club

YourLocalSoviet

I am extremely angry by the fact that the only way to retrieve an old account is through email, as I do not have access to my old email address from like 3-4 years ago since it was deleted. I had problems with my Pokemon TCGO game and had to uninstall/reinstall it to fix it, I know my screen name but couldn't remember the old password I had on the account. I contacted support and even offered to prove it was me, but nonetheless was completely useless and not helpful at all. I have spent so much time on this account and its infuriating that I can't access it again because of how poor the support/website is. If there is somehow any way to regain the account and change the email to my current one please let me know, and for the mods reading this don't say support as they are completely useless. There has to be a way of getting it back.

Hello YourLocalSoviet,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced some difficulty with recovering your account. Unfortunately, the forum moderators are unable to assist you with your account recovery. Only the Support Team can help with account issues.

You do need access to the email address registered with your account to recover your account details. If you are unable to regain access to your email account then unfortunately, you may be unable to recover your previous account details.