ptcgo playmats?

imac018

I've been thinking about this for a while and I don't understand why we haven't seen playmats added into the game. We already have card sleeves, coins, deck boxes, but no playmats??? The current battling surface is basic and kind of boring, so I think that the Pokemon company should put code cards into their tcg products that have playmats in them to be able to use online. They can add some playmats in the ptcgo store, but they could do something where players can win flashy playmats from versus rewards or a tournament. Players that go to real tournaments and events can receive code cards to unlock items such as exclusive playmats, to use in the ptcgo. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/4/2020 at 8:11 PM, imac018 said:

I've been thinking about this for a while and I don't understand why we haven't seen playmats added into the game. We already have card sleeves, coins, deck boxes, but no playmats??? The current battling surface is basic and kind of boring, so I think that the Pokemon company should put code cards into their tcg products that have playmats in them to be able to use online. They can add some playmats in the ptcgo store, but they could do something where players can win flashy playmats from versus rewards or a tournament. Players that go to real tournaments and events can receive code cards to unlock items such as exclusive playmats, to use in the ptcgo. 

Hello @imac018

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Thank you for posting your suggestion on the forum. 

I'm passing this along to the development team.