Am I Stupid To Trade My Quick Ball????

kurtsurf

Hey guys!

I just pulled the secret rare quick ball from a booster pack online!

I don't really know much about card values, but I'm seeing some wild offers online for it. 

Is it super valuable and I should keep it because of how rare it is? Or should I trade it for a ton of packs to try and enhance some of my decks?? 

Let me know your thoughts!

hi :) 

I would definitely consider selling quick balls as the card is reaching it's price peek. It balanced out near the 70 price tag but it was always a gamble, it dropped back to either 50+ or 60s and then came back to 70s. Taking your deck build interest into a count it would be a great time to sell it for somewhere around 90 which is it's price atm and then get what you need :). Obviously I can't tell you if the price will go up or down but think of it as 1swsh pack leading to deck upgrades... rather than risking it by holding.  (prices in rcl - rebel clash)

wish you the best!

Edited by Leafeonsecret
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Leafeonsecret said:

hi :) 

I would definitely consider selling quick balls as the card is reaching it's price peek. It balanced out near the 70 price tag but it was always a gamble, it dropped back to either 50+ or 60s and then came back to 70s. Taking your deck build interest into a count it would be a great time to sell it for somewhere around 90 which is it's price atm and then get what you need :). Obviously I can't tell you if the price will go up or down but think of it as 1swsh pack leading to deck upgrades... rather than risking it by holding.  (prices in rcl - rebel clash)

wish you the best!

Great advice, thank you!