Pyu514068

[GAME] Friend request bug

Pyu514068

Hello i have faced a bug 2-3 days ago when i got a friend request. I accepted it then an error message came "error processing friend request". Then i saw the player was already in my friend list. I thought and declined it then i searched my friend request and that player was not found. It agained happened 2 more times after that everything was normal.

TreTorMud

Getting this bug as well.

Mod_Sloth
On 8/2/2020 at 9:13 AM, Pyu514068 said:

Hello i have faced a bug 2-3 days ago when i got a friend request. I accepted it then an error message came "error processing friend request". Then i saw the player was already in my friend list. I thought and declined it then i searched my friend request and that player was not found. It agained happened 2 more times after that everything was normal.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:51 PM, TreTorMud said:

Getting this bug as well.

Hello trainers,

Are you still running into this bug? I would suggest contacting our support team for help. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Thanks!

Pyu514068
8 hours ago, Mod_Sloth said:

Hello trainers,

Are you still running into this bug? I would suggest contacting our support team for help. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Thanks!

No, i am not facing it anymore. It got normal th other day.

Mod_GuruLot
On 8/5/2020 at 5:06 AM, Pyu514068 said:

No, i am not facing it anymore. It got normal th other day.

@Pyu514068

Thank you for updating this topic. 

We're glad to hear the issue has been sorted out. :)