ElkeGaming

Howe i can make a good deck?

ElkeGaming
Posted (edited)

Wel i lose every battle with my base normal/psychic deck. by versus

Where can i make a manual deck?

Edited by ElkeGaming

ellomello044208

If you post your list here, we'll be able to make suggestions that will help you improve your deck.

• Upvote 1

R8Spike

hi! it seems like you gust downoladed the game. you need to play the tutorial and the trainer chanlage to grind to 500 coins where you can buy a theme deck. these are sorted by viability. you have:

tier 0(bdif)

rentless flame (newest charazard one) 

tier 1

unseen depths (newest kyorger)

rilaboom. 

tier 1.5

blazing volcano

tier 2

zamazenta

f tier

about everything else

after gathering tournament tickets, you can compete in tournaments. wait until the new set is released, as you can have a 100% chance to get a newest booster , which you can use to trade. the basics are sell low and buy high, with a 1-2 pack profit. 

an old example:

you want to get more packs, and you have 1. you trade for a vs seeker, using a pack and sell it for 2 packs. profit. use meta supporters  that aren't in theme decks instead of vs. seeker. insert into you v

favorite search engine limitless [space bar] tcg than click tournaments. look through the deck lists to see repetition for suporters and trade up on packs. 

OliverTwisting

@R8Spike I think your tier list is pretty far off. I took statistics for a while on deck matchups (see https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/74841-actual-best-theme-deck-why-not-measure-it/) and Relentless Flame is good, but not obviously best. The best way to figure this out is play lots of tournaments and record (not relying on just memory) who your opponents are. You'll find the top tier is generally (and in no particular order):

Relentless Flame

Laser Focus

Soaring Storm

Towering Heights

Unseen Depths

Storm Caller* (not an easy one to play well, and I don't have good stats on it, but it can be really good in the right hands)

None of the Sword and Shield-era decks (Rillaboom, Inteleon, Cinderace, Zacian, Zamazenta) are in the top tier. These decks lack the consistent energy acceleration/draw power of the decks in the top tier, so while they can sometimes win games, they will not do so consistently over many matches against the top tier.

@ElkeGaming Do follow the general sequence R8Spike stated. Start by completing the trainer challenges, then get enough coins for one of the decks above, and play that Them Deck for a while until you accumulate enough coins and packs to start trying out one of the constructed formats (Standard or Expanded).

Have fun, and do ask questions here if you want more advice!

ElkeGaming
22 hours ago, OliverTwisting said:

@R8Spike I think your tier list is pretty far off. I took statistics for a while on deck matchups (see https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/74841-actual-best-theme-deck-why-not-measure-it/) and Relentless Flame is good, but not obviously best. The best way to figure this out is play lots of tournaments and record (not relying on just memory) who your opponents are. You'll find the top tier is generally (and in no particular order):

Relentless Flame

Laser Focus

Soaring Storm

Towering Heights

Unseen Depths

Storm Caller* (not an easy one to play well, and I don't have good stats on it, but it can be really good in the right hands)

None of the Sword and Shield-era decks (Rillaboom, Inteleon, Cinderace, Zacian, Zamazenta) are in the top tier. These decks lack the consistent energy acceleration/draw power of the decks in the top tier, so while they can sometimes win games, they will not do so consistently over many matches against the top tier.

@ElkeGaming Do follow the general sequence R8Spike stated. Start by completing the trainer challenges, then get enough coins for one of the decks above, and play that Them Deck for a while until you accumulate enough coins and packs to start trying out one of the constructed formats (Standard or Expanded).

Have fun, and do ask questions here if you want more advice!

I will check it out

Sign in to follow this