OverGigaMiltank

EXTENDED - Cinderace with Inteleon support

OverGigaMiltank

Hey guys !

Well, I'm kinda a beginner in Pokemon TCG but since I've been playing Yugioh TCG for years so I have some basic knowledge of consistancy and such.

But still, I'm a noob here. I played for few months only.

Well, I thought about making a Cinderace deck, since it seemed kinda fun. I checked about engines and such to make the deck work, but I didn't find something so I checked my cards and went with  the Inteleon evolution line since fetching trainer cards is ridiculously good.

I'd like some tips to improve the decklist ! If you could help me, I'd be grateful.

Here is the deck !

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 2 Scorbunny SSH 30
* 2 Scorbunny SSH 31
* 1 Raboot SSH 32
* 3 Cinderace SSH 34
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 3 Sobble SSH 55
* 1 Drizzile SSH 56
* 2 Inteleon SSH 58

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178
* 1 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 1 Giant Hearth UNM 197
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 3 Switch SUM 132
* 4 Welder UNB 189
* 1 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 3 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 1 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Fire Crystal UNB 173
* 2 U-Turn Board UNM 211
* 1 Muscle Band XY 121
* 1 Skyla RCL 166
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 1 Max Potion GRI 128

##Energy - 11

* 2 Water Energy
* 2 Burning Energy BKT 151
* 1 Rainbow Energy CES 151
* 6 Fire Energy

Total Cards - 60

I don't have the remaining inteleons and cinderace yet but if you tell me what to keep out to put them, it would be good :)

Thank you !

ellomello044208

A 4 Jirachi engine is definitely the way to get your consistency. It combos well with Cinderace too, as Libero only activates when you move Cinderace into your Active Spot from your Bench. Cinderace’s ability self-charges so you don’t need any Welder or Giant Hearth. Just play 1-2 copies of Shuckle LOT whose ability, Fresh Squeezed, will send 3 basic energy from your deck to the discard pile. This deck is definitely at its best in the Standard format, so converting your cards to those available in Standard is a good idea. Generally, the deck can be run with 4-5 energy, 1-2 Recycle energy and 3-4 basic Fire Energy. This leaves a lot of room for Pokémon and Trainer cards, with most of your deck concentrated on Trainers. You definitely want to include 4 Jirachi and 2-3 Escape Board, as it’ll be your primary way to activate Libero. Run high counts of Switch and maybe Scoop Up Net as well, you won’t always be able to get an Escaoe Board on a Jirachi and having the ability to use multiple Stellar Wishes in one turn is nice. For setting up your Cinderace, run Rosa, it’ll allow you to find the Rare Candy, Cinderace, and another energy to start attacking quickly. If you’re planning on playing this post rotation, run 4 Professor’s Research, 4 Marnie, and 1 Erika’s Hospitality as your basic draw engine. For right now, running 3 Research, 3 Cynthia, 2 Marnie, and 1 Erika’s Hospitality will likely give you better consistency. Tate and Liza is also a worthy consideration, it can act as a Switch if you need it. Play some Boss’s Orders as your gusting option for Standard, Guzma is definitely better for the deck in Expanded. Giant Bomb is another fun card that will help improve some of your matchups. Very few Pokémon can deal exactly 170 damage to Knock Out Cinderace without activating Giant Bomb. As a Stadium, Chaotic Swell or Power Plant is your best bet. With such a low energy count, Heat Factory {*} won’t get much value. For Pokémon search, 4 Quick Ball, 2 Pokémon Communication, and 3 Evolution Incense will work fine. You also have Rosa as a way to find Pokémon so you won’t be short on that front. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

OverGigaMiltank

Heyyy ! Thank you for the advices which worked out VERYYYY GREAT !!!

I didn't have the goods to get 4 jirachi so I got 2 and I'm relying on quickballs to get them early. The test were significatively relevant, but I chose to keep the factory / giant earth engine since it helps more than shuckle in speeding up the deck. Since I have a lot of item searching with both the Inteleon Line and Jirachi abusing, it helps a lot by making the deck really fast.

Here is the new list. I applied almost every tips you gave and I'm glad it turned out so well. So a big big thank you because it's neat. I'll surely convert it in standard. I need some marnies and I'll be done.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 2 Scorbunny SSH 30
* 2 Scorbunny SSH 31
* 1 Raboot SSH 32
* 4 Cinderace SSH 34
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 2 Jirachi TEU 99
* 3 Sobble SSH 55
* 1 Drizzile SSH 56
* 2 Inteleon SSH 58

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178
* 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Switch CES 147
* 1 Giant Hearth UNM 197
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Escape Board UPR 122
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 1 Giant Bomb UNM 196
* 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

##Energy - 10

* 6 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11
* 1 Water Energy SMEnergy 12
* 2 Burning Energy BKT 151
* 1 Rainbow Energy CES 151

Total Cards - 60

Scoop up net is a real BEAST combined with Inteleon / Jirachi, especially when you have multiple sobbles in play since you can just evolve one of them, take it back to your hand, put the bounced drizzile on the other inteleon and search again while being able to double evolution every turn for more fetching, I love how this is really sadistic.