Sign in to follow this  
kaido_zennon

DECK CRITIC

kaido_zennon

Still working on which card should I replace to further upgrade the deck and I would want suggestions on what should I add/replace.

There are some cards that I will soon be replacing when I get the gold to buy the theme decks, and packs such.
Dana/1 switch > 2 Rosa
Pokemon catcher>Custom catcher

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Pidgey TEU 121
* 1 Pidgey TEU 122
* 2 Pidgeotto TEU 123
* 4 Charmander TEU 12
* 1 Heatran-GX UNM 25
* 1 Charmeleon TEU 13
* 4 Charizard TEU 14

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Switch CES 147
* 4 Welder UNB 189
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Rare Candy SSH 180
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Giant Hearth UNM 197
* 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173
* 1 Dana TEU 137
* 2 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175
* 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135
* 2 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

##Energy - 13

* 13 Fire Energy SMEnergy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

kaido_zennon
Posted (edited)

And also I am poor AF and wouldn't want to spend real money so I would really appreciate it if it's a cheap card like Victini prism which is 2-3 packs to trade though I still don't have the resources to get that card

Edited by kaido_zennon

WingsofFire1014

On the pokemon end, I'm kind of curious about that Heatran GX. I would remove it personally and keep this a GX free deck, even though it's a decent card. Victini Prism wouldn't be a bad idea, so, if you I had to choose one, I would use the Victini over the Heatran.

Also, that Pidgey into Pidgeotto combo is okay, but when I run this deck, I just use acro bike instead, and replace those, with some Turtonator (Dragon Majesty).

For sure, when you can, switch out that stuff for the Rosa's, and I would even cut the Pokemon Communication there. Maybe a bit too much Pokemon searching.

Probably cut 1 Fire Crystal as well, and replace it with a  Energy Recycle System. I know, Welder and all, but your main attacker is Charizard, and you power him up by searching your deck for energy after all.

Energy count is really nice.

Pretty solid deck overall 😀

• Like 1

ellomello044208

Swap the Brock's Grit for an Ordinary Rod, especially if you use a more Rosa-centered engine. Cut down on the Evolution Incense and up your Quick Ball and Pokemon Communication count, maybe even use Great Ball instead of 1-2 Evolution Incense. Consider using Cinccino instead of Pidgeotto, you're not playing Elm's Lecture to set up so there's no real advantage to using Air Mail over Make Do. You can also just take out the Pidgey line for other things and run 1 Oricorio GX to get more draw power. Energy Recycle System is good, you can also consider using Energy Recycler which shuffles 5 energy from your discard pile into your deck, it doesn't have the versatility of Energy Recycle System but it's more effective, at least for getting energy back in the deck. Don't necessarily replace the Pokemon Catcher with Custom Catcher unless you're running 4 Custom Catcher. Ideally, you'd be able to use some Boss's Orders to gust up your opponent's Pokemon, as is, try to get 1 Great Catcher instead of a Pokemon Catcher. Dana won't often be usable, the only Stage 2 deck that I know of in the top decks is Obstagoon. Try Erika's Hospitality instead, it's strong for set up once your opponent fills their Bench, which they do in most cases.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this