treetrunks19

Pokemon installer won't install

treetrunks19

I've been trying to install Pokemon TCGO for the past 4 hours and it wont install no matter what I do. It keeps giving me a pop up that says "Could not set file security for file 'C:\users\treet\appdata\localow\thepokemoncompanyinternational\pokemon trading card game online\' Error: 5. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to modify the security permissions for this file." Someone please help been wanting to play again for a while and haven't been able to.

Mod_Dew

Hi treetrunks19,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this installation issue. 

Do you experience this if you try using a different browser? If so, would you mind restarting your computer and trying again? Let us know if that gets you up and running. 

If neither of these options work, I would suggest reaching out to our support team if you continue having issues. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Mod_GuruLot
On 8/1/2020 at 8:03 AM, treetrunks19 said:

I've been trying to install Pokemon TCGO for the past 4 hours and it wont install no matter what I do. It keeps giving me a pop up that says "Could not set file security for file 'C:\users\treet\appdata\localow\thepokemoncompanyinternational\pokemon trading card game online\' Error: 5. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to modify the security permissions for this file." Someone please help been wanting to play again for a while and haven't been able to.

@treetrunks19

This is a follow-up on the issue you were experiencing. 

Please let us know if this yet persists.