Question about damaged cards?

mjjfan10

Little question here... Yesterday my bro spilled whiteout ALL OVER my Pokemon cards I got for Christmas. I had to pry all of the cards apart. Not the backs and part of the front on each of them is damaged. I have 15 cards that were damaged like this. So my question is... Are these cards still usable in competative play (most of them are still legible)? Or do I have to trash them and somehow find they're replacements on eBay?

you will ned to find replacements and you should keep them safe in your room without letting your brother know that because 100 of my pokemon get damaged by getting wet in a washer but that doesn't happen anymore and I found replacements on ebay for free because I did see a ebay store onced in real life not joking aqnd I let ebay know and asked them if I could get replacements of them for free and they said yes. So let ebay know what happenedand ask if you can get replacements of them for free just like I did.

Do not listen to Joe3435 because he is clearly evil by saying you should make your brother eat them and I disagree with him on that because that is just evil

thanks for agreeing with me about that making your bother eat them and yes it is sick because one oof my friends had to do it he didn't have an opition at all he was force to and his throwed up and die and I really miss him a lot. No1 please listion to this but Joe3435.

Course you Joe3435

Archived