3 guzma

1 lillie

2 n

1 wishful baton

3 cynthia

7 grass energy

7 lightning energy

ellomello044208

Increase Battle Compressor and VS Seeker count. You can cut down to a total of 3 draw Supporters if you have 3 Shaymin EX. Add in a Dedenne GX if you want to further boost consistency. Which Marshadow are you running? You shouldn't need more than 1 of the Marshadow with Resetting Hole and the Marshadow with Let Loose has been banned. Add in 4 Quick Ball and take out the Mysterious Treasure. Cut down to 3 Sky Field, and cut the Acro Bikes in favor of Trainer's Mail. Consider a Sudowoodo GRI to limit your opponent's Bench size. Using Dowsing Machine as the ACE SPEC instead of Computer Search. Use Ordinary Rod in place of Rescue Stretcher. Maybe add in an Oranguru SUM or Tapu Lele GX for added consistency.

• Upvote 1

guruguy87
Posted (edited)

Curious why no double dragon energy? Or another strategy you could not use any double dragon and increase the amount of wishful batons whereby your energy always stays in play despite any knockouts (assuming they aren't playing tool scrappers or other tool removal cards). Skip the ultra balls and use a quick ball or a nest ball. (since you only have basic's anyway). My preference for your deck would be quick ball since it can put Rayquaza gx into your hand and then you set it onto bench and the ability activates (with nest ball the ability won't activate). I don't really think you need a rescue stretcher either? Love the max elixer, fits real well synergy. Maybe consider the card "ether" as a 1 or 2. Having 4 sky field seems a bit excessive and maybe go down to 2? My list of yours  with slightly edited: 

3 shaymin ex

4 rayquaza gx

3 ho oh ex (dragons exalted)

1 zeraora gx

2 marshadow

2 acro bike

3 battle compressor

4 max elixir

2 mysterious treasure

4 quick ball

2 sky field

3 vs seeker

1 colres

2 guzma

2 N

4 wishful baton

4 cynthia

7 grass energy

7 lightning energy

Edited by guruguy87

ellomello044208
10 minutes ago, guruguy87 said:

Curious why no double dragon energy? Or another strategy you could not use any double dragon and increase the amount of wishful batons whereby your energy always stays in play despite any knockouts (assuming they aren't playing tool scrappers or other tool removal cards).

Double Dragon Energy doesn't increase Rayquaza GX's damage output, Dragon Break only does damage for each basic grass and lightning Energy attached to your Pokemon.

guruguy87

^yup i know. Still makes the attack cost easier to pay tho. I have a pretty unique expanded reshizek tag team combined with rayquaza gx that I use double dragon in that deck and it works just fine. (although I'm a bit low on electric energy and my max damage output possible is 150 if I attack with rayquaza, my deck is more about reshizek tag team) 

kuyrem1982
1 hour ago, guruguy87 said:

Curious why no double dragon energy? Or another strategy you could not use any double dragon and increase the amount of wishful batons whereby your energy always stays in play despite any knockouts (assuming they aren't playing tool scrappers or other tool removal cards). Skip the ultra balls and use a quick ball or a nest ball. (since you only have basic's anyway). My preference for your deck would be quick ball since it can put Rayquaza gx into your hand and then you set it onto bench and the ability activates (with nest ball the ability won't activate). I don't really think you need a rescue stretcher either? Love the max elixer, fits real well synergy. Maybe consider the card "ether" as a 1 or 2. Having 4 sky field seems a bit excessive and maybe go down to 2? My list of yours  with slightly edited: 

3 shaymin ex

4 rayquaza gx

3 ho oh ex (dragons exalted)

1 zeraora gx

2 marshadow

2 acro bike

3 battle compressor

4 max elixir

2 mysterious treasure

4 quick ball

2 sky field

3 vs seeker

1 colres

2 guzma

2 N

4 wishful baton

4 cynthia

7 grass energy

7 lightning energy

this deck is designed to gett mass amounts of energy on the first turn, by adding in double dragon, it would decrease the damage output from 210 to 150 (worst case) or 210 to 180 (best case) and so it wouldnt really work that well