* 2 Switch BCR 135
* 1 Super Scoop Up SLG 66
* 1 Marnie SSH 208
* 2 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 17

* 8 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1
* 9 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

ellomello044208

If you're running 17 energy, I recommend trying to fit in some 2-3 of N's Resolve. Add in some more recycling as well, 2 Ordinary Rods should do it. Instead of using Skyla, run 4 more draw supporters. Cut the 2 Lysandre in favor of 2 more VS Seeker. Swap the 2 Switch for 2 Float Stone. Take out the 2 Battle Compressor. Cut 1 Poipole for another Wishful Baton or add in another Naganadel instead of the Super Scoop Up. If you want to keep your Pokemon alive longer, use Acerola instead. Try to fit in a Shaymin {*}, it has the same attack as Rayquaza GX for 2 Grass energy. Take out the 1 Ho-oh EX and the 2 Bill's Analysis for 3 Max Elixir. If you can, run at least 1 Stadium. If you only run 1, your best bet is a Chaotic Swell.

kuyrem1982

i am keeping in the ho oh because of its rebirth ability and the battle compressors so i can easily get ho oh into my discard, illl try and get the float stones and ill put in a shaynin * ill take out the bills analysis and i tried n's resolve but that didnt work with my deck

ellomello044208

If you're finding Ho-oh EX to be that helpful, try to get your hands on some more. I believe you can get 1 Ho-oh EX for 5-6 Rebel Clash packs. If you can't run N's Resolve, cut down on your energy count to 12-14. It'll speed up your deck if you cut the Naganadel line altogether in favor of 4 Max Elixir. If you can find more deck space, throw in some Acro Bike/Trainer's Mail to boost consistency.

kuyrem1982
3 minutes ago, ellomello044208 said:

If you're finding Ho-oh EX to be that helpful, try to get your hands on some more. I believe you can get 1 Ho-oh EX for 5-6 Rebel Clash packs. If you can't run N's Resolve, cut down on your energy count to 12-14. It'll speed up your deck if you cut the Naganadel line altogether in favor of 4 Max Elixir. If you can find more deck space, throw in some Acro Bike/Trainer's Mail to boost consistency.

thanks, ive been trying to get my hands on tho extra ho oh ex for a while, ill cut the nagandel line but ill need to trade for some more max elixir and ill rpoobably put in a pokemon communication system for consistency and some trainers mail

ellomello044208

If you have the Trainer Tokens, you can get 1 Max Elixir from each Breakpoint Theme Deck. You already have 8 cards to find your Pokemon, Pokemon Communication shouldn't be necessary. 

kuyrem1982
4 minutes ago, ellomello044208 said:

If you have the Trainer Tokens, you can get 1 Max Elixir from each Breakpoint Theme Deck. You already have 8 cards to find your Pokemon, Pokemon Communication shouldn't be necessary. 

ok, thanks for your help, ill chat on the trading post and see if anyone is willing to trade before spending 2000 tokens