Need help building a silvally gx/eevee deck

darkness018

I want to make a good silvally gx deck with eevee but can’t figure out how to counter the obvious decks anyone has a idea for a deck? Standard or expanded 

Which Eevee are you thinking of using? Silvally GX with Red and Blue and the Memory Pokemon Tools can be a pretty strong combination. The Memory Tools will make Silvally GX Fire, Grass, Water, Fighting, Electric, or Psychic type, allowing you to hit most Pokemon for Weakness. Combined with Martial Arts Dojo to do extra damage if you're behind and Magearna UPR to switch out your Pokemon Tools, it's a pretty decent deck.

• Like 1

I have eevee gx and a few of his evolutions gxs my problem seems to be against fighting decks and pikarom and mewtwo and mew gx

To deal with those, use Fighting Memory and Psychic Memory with Silvally GX to hit Weakness on your opponent's Pokemon. 

There are also 3 Eeveelutions from Ancient Origins that type change your Stage 1s but probably aren't worth the space as Silvally has memories for all 3 types.

I have a standard version and expanded I only have 2 red and blue cards never get them in hand on turn one or two

You’ll need to trade for more Red and Blues then. You can also boost consistency by running Tag Call, but you can’t make the most out of Tag Call unless you run some Tag Team Pokémon.

1 hour ago, darkness018 said:

I been trying to trade for some with no luck

If you have tradable packs you can place an order with Top Cut in the Item Exchange part of the forums. Red & Blue are valued at 0.5 packs each.