2 suggestions

firefury12

can we have an option to use the cards we bought in the pack online or get a booster code because i recently bought the pansage promo pack and got a tornadus and thundurus. i would of rather have those cards from the packs instead of booster codes. Also i have a irl suggestion which would be to add energy tins because i don't want have to go and buy a theme deck everytime i need energy cards.

I agree with you on the second one because I need fire and steel and dark energy for me deck to work in real life. The first one no because that is stealing and we do not steal at all

I agree with you on the second one because I need fire and steel and dark energy for me deck to work in real life. The first one no because that is stealing and we do not steal at all

how is it stealing? you get an option to take the cards you bought from the store and use them online OR take your chances and get booster code to get a pack that may or may not contain better cards

It looks like you mean stealing cards from the packs at the store in real life by opening them that is stealing it would be a lot less confussing for people if you add a little more deciptive of the first one because I was really confused and it isn't stealling if you buy cards on this online version and use thoso becvause you can use the cards you get in a pack of cards on this online version. So you see I am helping you so people don't get confused

It looks like you mean stealing cards from the packs at the store in real life by opening them that is stealing it would be a lot less confussing for people if you add a little more deciptive of the first one because I was really confused and it isn't stealling if you buy cards on this online version and use thoso becvause you can use the cards you get in a pack of cards on this online version. So you see I am helping you so people don't get confused

oh i'll reword it

Hi Everyone!

To answer your first question, firefury18, there are no plans to implement the option of getting the exact cards from your pack to use in the TCGO.

The irl game and the virtual game are considered related, but separate experiences, so I don't see that happening anytime soon, but we are always happy to pass along your suggestions.

Thanks!

Captain Lone Starr

"Welcome to real life!"

Archived