[GENERAL] Glicthy/Crackly Audio on Windows

PokemonFan91609

dear pokemon...

On my Windows machine that has a AMD Ryzen 3 CPU and a Realtek HD 3 Soundcard the audio at times gets glicthy and crackly like for say attaching energy to your Active PKMN or collecting your prizecards :( What should I do?, Update my soundcard's driver, reinstall the game or even reinstall the Windows OS? Can somebody help me

Sincerely

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, personal information removed

2 hours ago, PokemonFan91609 said:

dear pokemon...

On my Windows machine that has a AMD Ryzen 3 CPU and a Realtek HD 3 Soundcard the audio at times gets glicthy and crackly like for say attaching energy to your Active PKMN or collecting your prizecards :( What should I do?, Update my soundcard's driver, reinstall the game or even reinstall the Windows OS? Can somebody help me

Sincerely

Hello @PokemonFan91609

I'm sorry to hear you run into this issue with the game. 

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows client.

Please see this article here for instructions and after uninstalling reinstall the game from the official download page

You may want to reach out to our support team if you continue experiencing issues by clicking this link and selecting the "Ask a Question" option.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:55 AM, PokemonFan91609 said:

dear pokemon...

Sincerely

Hello @PokemonFan91609!

Are you still running into an issue with the audio in the game? If so, does this happen through speakers or through headphones?

On 7/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @PokemonFan91609!

Are you still running into an issue with the audio in the game? If so, does this happen through speakers or through headphones?

Everything is now a-okay! I reinstalled the game and .dll files

On 8/2/2020 at 8:56 AM, PokemonFan91609 said:

Everything is now a-okay! I reinstalled the game and .dll files

Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear everything is working better now!