Looking for Trainers and some Pokémon - Have Packs

Apoxeus

Hello guys,

I'm looking for the following cards:

x1 Mewtwo (Mind Report)

I prefer the lowest rarity possible. 

I have: 

x2 Worlds 2019 Bundle (contains Pikachu Coin, Deckbox and Sleeves)
x5 Rebel Clash Packs 
x5 Sword and Shield Packs 

(More packs incoming, better ask me directly in PTCGO)

xx Random Reverse Holos that I can give extra if anyone wants something

xx Holo Trainers marked for Trade in my binder

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Apoxeus
NEW WANTS
  • Upvote 1

I can give you Metal Saucers, an Air Balloon, a Metal Frying Pan, and I should have a Swell or two. Send me a friend request in-game and we can work it out there.

Edited by ellomello044208
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, ellomello044208 said:

I can give you Metal Saucers, an Air Balloon, a Metal Frying Pan, and I should have a Swell or two. Send me a friend request in-game and we can work it out there.

Hi, just added you. I'll be online for a bit. Just got the Air Balloon from a pack so I'll take your offer on the other stuff :) Thank you!

@Apoxeus I've accepted your friend request. Can you send the offer? None of your stuff is marked as For Trade so I can't see what you have. Any tradeable pack will do.

Edited by ellomello044208
  • Upvote 2

I can give you the following:

1 Oranguru

1 Eldegoss V

2 Metal Saucer

3 Chaotic Swell

For that, can I have 7 rebel clash packs?

Edited by MBehl
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

@Apoxeus I've accepted your friend request. Can you send the offer? None of your stuff is marked as For Trade so I can't see what you have. Any tradeable pack will do.

Oops, sorry :) I'm an avid physical Pokémon TCG player but i'm just getting the ropes on the online version (blame you quarentine!), but I think I made the right offer now? Let me know if by a pack you meant just one. Thank you so much for the patience and taking the time to help me out!

Edited by Apoxeus
Wording.

1 hour ago, MBehl said:

I can give you the following:

1 Oranguru

1 Eldegoss V

2 Metal Saucer

3 Chaotic Swell

For that, can I have 7 rebel clash packs?

Hi, thank you for the offer.

I've accepted your friend request. Currently I only need from those:

1 Oranguru
1 Eldegoss V
1 Chaotic Swell

I'll soon get all my packs up for trade (tradeable) and you can hit me up an offer.

Once again, thank you for the help and replying!

17 hours ago, Apoxeus said:

Hi, thank you for the offer.

I've accepted your friend request. Currently I only need from those:

1 Oranguru
1 Eldegoss V
1 Chaotic Swell

I'll soon get all my packs up for trade (tradeable) and you can hit me up an offer.

Once again, thank you for the help and replying!

Okay, I can give you all of those for 5 rebel clash as the top 2 are going for a little more than 2 packs each

Can you please send me the offer as you don't have any packs marked for trade. Thanks😀

25 minutes ago, MBehl said:

Okay, I can give you all of those for 5 rebel clash as the top 2 are going for a little more than 2 packs each

Can you please send me the offer as you don't have any packs marked for trade. Thanks😀

Hi, I'm still waiting for my mailman to arrive since I have the packs arriving today! As soon as I have them I'll send you an offer. Sorry for taking too long and thank you in advance! :)

I have a crushing hammer,  3 scoop up net,  the zigzagoon,  and the wait and see hammer.  I sent a friend request.

Edited by ilosemoney102

1 hour ago, MBehl said:

Can you please put the worlds bundle and the sword and shield packs for trade mark everyone can create offers?

Hey there, I'm trying to message you on the PTCGO but you have PM's disabled. I'm still waiting for my store to give me the codes (it's taking a lot), but I'll be back in trading as soon as I have them ready. Sorry to everyone that sent me private trades. If you see me online, message me there, should be easier! :)

18 hours ago, Apoxeus said:

Hey there, I'm trying to message you on the PTCGO but you have PM's disabled. I'm still waiting for my store to give me the codes (it's taking a lot), but I'll be back in trading as soon as I have them ready. Sorry to everyone that sent me private trades. If you see me online, message me there, should be easier! :)

I can't message on PTCGO, I can only write the pre-written sentences, so can you also post what packs you have on the forums as well

Thanks is advance😀