[GENERAL] Login - Server's not allowing me to log in

Maikootje

I have had this issue for several years and was never able to solve it. Basically, when I try to log in, it goes to the loading screen, stops at 89% and goes back to the beginning screen saying that the network connection has been lost. I have tried on several networks and every time the same thing happens. Can someone please help me, I really miss playing the game. Thanks in advance.

Hi Trainer Maikootje,

If you haven't already, I would suggest trying to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest contacting the support team and submitting a support ticket. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I hope that helps and have a wonderful day!

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Login - Server's not allowing me to log in
On 7/27/2020 at 4:41 AM, Maikootje said:

I have had this issue for several years and was never able to solve it. Basically, when I try to log in, it goes to the loading screen, stops at 89% and goes back to the beginning screen saying that the network connection has been lost. I have tried on several networks and every time the same thing happens. Can someone please help me, I really miss playing the game. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Maikootje!

Are you still running into an issue logging into the game?